Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirm Performance Stealth (non-PUP) $5,000 refund

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m on my 3rd email for mobile service, not counting two in person visits with promises to be contacted since July.

Second email for my $5K refund for FUSC exchange.

Not one response for anything, other than one email stating I would be contacted on 11/2/18.

The sad part is they have contacted me multiple times for home efficiency products. Why would I buy something else when they won’t fix what I purchase in July...

Like others stated, staff have always been friendly, but they do show you the door saying someone will contact you and this has never been true in my case.

Reactions: super20g
If anyone is interested in theretrofit option this is what Tesla said this morning:

Screenshot_20190108-112648.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190108-102927.png
    Screenshot_20190108-102927.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Informative
Reactions: Blur1895
This is all really encouraging!

I submitted a request last week. I feel like I'm gonna buy a set of winter tires with some of the money... kinda a quid-pro-quo. Problem is, it hasn't really snowed yet so I don't know how well the stock tires will hold up. LOL

Just got my check today! I loved the car before, but the previous outcome we were being told seriously gave me some negative emotions. This has 100% rectified my emotions; kudos to Tesla... *...C..L....A..P......Clap* (slow clap).

Now, I can’t wait to start the emotion roller coaster ride over again with the Model Y for my wife!

Reactions: electrictorque