Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirming Delivery Performance Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is that you ordered white seats (y/n?) or did not order FSD (y/n?) or 7-seat config (y/n?)... otherwise, not sure why you haven't been notified.
Thanks for your reply. Based on what I've read online today, and also heard at the Tesla store today (Carlsbad CA), the white seats are the likely reason. Hope they don't wait too long, but it is what it is. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Tempino
We just got the option to prepare for delivery. Performance white/white

download_20200226_215055.jpg

I just received a "Prepare for Delivery" notice on my account asking for information on delivery location, registration, trade-in, and payment method. I did not receive an email, just checked my account and saw the status had changed.
Order Date: 12 Sept 2019
Model: Y Performance+
Exterior: Black
Interior: Black
FSD: Yes
Seats: 5

Attachments

• MY Prepare for Delivery.png
    MY Prepare for Delivery.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: RoBoRaT
Am I the only one totally not prepared for such an early delivery?

Was not expecting anything until at least April/May, and now I have to scramble and figure out how to sell my car quickly, or take a huge hit with a trade in.

Not to mention not sure if I want to be driving around in performance 21 inch wheels in March in New York.

First world problems I guess.

I also got the Prepare Notice on my account asking for information on delivery location, registration, trade-in, and payment method. I did not receive an email.

Spec **LR RWD** which makes me think everyone is going to be allowed to do this now.

Just noticed the 'Price' is wrong. My Price is 55,000, not 56,200, since i ordered before the price rise.

Edit 2: Looks like the extra $1200 is the destination fee + doc fee. It's included in the 56200 on the left, but not the 55000 on the right. The math seems to be correct.

Imgur

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 9.53.23 PM.png

Car Price $56,200.00
Full Self-Driving Capability $6,000.00
Autopilot Included
Rear-Wheel Drive Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Deep Blue Metallic $1,000.00
Premium Interior Included
Model Y $41,000.00
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive $7,000.00
Five Seat Interior Included
Destination Fee $1,125.00
Documentation Fee $75.00
Taxes & Fees $6,004.01
Sales Tax $5,339.01
Tire Fee $7.00
License Fee $366.00
Electronic Filing Fee $30.00
Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $262.00
Order Deposit -$2,500.00
Est. Amount Due
$59,704.01

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT and cafe9
I also got the Prepare Notice on my account asking for information on delivery location, registration, trade-in, and payment method. I did not receive an email.

Spec **LR RWD** which makes me think everyone is going to be allowed to do this now.

Just noticed the 'Price' is wrong. My Price is 55,000, not 56,200, since i ordered before the price rise. Am i reading this wrong? Does this match for other people? --->

Imgur

View attachment 515628
Car Price $56,200.00
Full Self-Driving Capability $6,000.00
Autopilot Included
Rear-Wheel Drive Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Deep Blue Metallic $1,000.00
Premium Interior Included
Model Y $41,000.00
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive $7,000.00
Five Seat Interior Included
Destination Fee $1,125.00
Documentation Fee $75.00
Taxes & Fees $6,004.01
Sales Tax $5,339.01
Tire Fee $7.00
License Fee $366.00
Electronic Filing Fee $30.00
Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $262.00
Order Deposit -$2,500.00
Est. Amount Due
$59,704.01

Price of the car on the website is $55K - the don’t tack on delivery (destination) and doc fee until you’re ready to purchase. That’s the extra $1200.

Price of the car on the website is $55K - the don’t tack on delivery (destination) and doc fee until you’re ready to purchase. That’s the extra $1200.
Got it, just figured that out. :) Just a little confusing since one says 'Price' and the other says 'Car Price'

Not sure if i should bother setting up my loan yet though, unless i get the email... Since i'm LR RWD and its "not scheduled yet".

Reactions: Doc Brown
For those going through the process I am wondering if there are options for accessories such as floor and cargo mats or do you need to take delivery bare bones. Model Y is not listed on the Tesla accessory page to date. The model Y owners manual is not up yet either? Has anyone asked for a electronic copy of the owners manual?

I received the delivery confirmation email and just checked my account to fill out delivery information as others have indicated. While it says "Prepare for Delivery", There are no options for me to fill out any information. I wonder if this is due to the fact that i'm close to a service center? Does anyone else not have the ability to fill out information?