Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Model S January Timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you taking delivery in tempe??

I am waiting for my 2014 P85+ CPO,

A delivery guy called me to set up a date of Thursday as they said my car would be there yesterday, Then he called me today and told me the car was just getting picked up (on the east coast) today and wouldn't arrive in Tempe till Fed 8th, Very annoyed at this point since they told me 2 weeks ago the car was finished with the CPO process and was just waiting for transport

Are you taking delivery in tempe??

I am waiting for my 2014 P85+ CPO,

A delivery guy called me to set up a date of Thursday as they said my car would be there yesterday, Then he called me today and told me the car was just getting picked up (on the east coast) today and wouldn't arrive in Tempe till Fed 8th, Very annoyed at this point since they told me 2 weeks ago the car was finished with the CPO process and was just waiting for transport

Yes I'll be taking delivery in Tempe, though I have no official date as of yet. Was told it should be within the first few weeks of February. I've heard some stories before of missed delivery dates, so hopefully they stay on track for the 2/8 delivery date for you. Hoping for delivery before 2/12!

Yes I'll be taking delivery in Tempe, though I have no official date as of yet. Was told it should be within the first few weeks of February. I've heard some stories before of missed delivery dates, so hopefully they stay on track for the 2/8 delivery date for you. Hoping for delivery before 2/12!

As of right now 2/8 is when the car is is supposed to arrive in tempe, they will still have to do final inspection and detail, but i don't think i will have time to pick it up till the following week :(

As of right now 2/8 is when the car is is supposed to arrive in tempe, they will still have to do final inspection and detail, but i don't think i will have time to pick it up till the following week :(

Dang atleast they will have the car here, for some reason they sent mine to Salt Lake City for exterior/part install and I don’t even have a date for when it should be coming to the Tempe center. Is your service guy Justin by any chance?

I think they do multiple inspections on it (a 200 point and a final) what seemingly takes the longest is body work and detailing. Doesn’t help that my sales guy hasn’t replied to any email or text for the last week. Annoying af.
Yeah it seems like the sales contacts are hit or miss. My CPO Advisor is really good when I call her otherwise somewhat not responsive over email however the DS is surprisingly responsive over email and I don't need to play games to get him to respond which is different than what i've read on these forums with people being completely ignored for days.

Yeah it seems like the sales contacts are hit or miss. My CPO Advisor is really good when I call her otherwise somewhat not responsive over email however the DS is surprisingly responsive over email and I don't need to play games to get him to respond which is different than what i've read on these forums with people being completely ignored for days.

Forgive me for being a moron but what’s a DS?

Ah thanks, did they assign one to you or did you end up just calling delivery place and getting info that way? I’m kind of tired of not getting straightforward information here and want to go to someone who one BS me.
Hmm, he reached out by himself exactly one week after I put down my deposit to work with me on the trade in so that how I got to find out who is assigned.. however I highly encourage you to call in if you want answers, it seems like the best way.

Hmm, he reached out by himself exactly one week after I put down my deposit to work with me on the trade in so that how I got to find out who is assigned.. however I highly encourage you to call in if you want answers, it seems like the best way.

Lol just called the Tempe center, guy says yah I don’t have any access to information call your sales guy. Some help they are.