Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Model S January Timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on your scheduled delivery.. I ordered the same day and my car is arriving tomorrow to the svc, hope they are faster.

Hey aromasca, it looks like you're in the "greater Seattle area", which is where I'm at as well. My car is at the Bellevue Service Center. My understanding was that there was a bit of a queue before they could even do the final inspection & detailing. I hope yours gets through faster!

Hey aromasca, it looks like you're in the "greater Seattle area", which is where I'm at as well. My car is at the Bellevue Service Center. My understanding was that there was a bit of a queue before they could even do the final inspection & detailing. I hope yours gets through faster!
Ugh, this is annoying.. I was talking to my CPO advisor and she said they can get through the final inspection & detailing in 24hours.. did you work with Magz as the delivery advisor in Bellevue ? Because she was actually forecasting next week delivery and not this weekend.. I noted that my CPO advisor tends to be a little on the positive side sort of like Elon :)

[
Ugh, this is annoying.. I was talking to my CPO advisor and she said they can get through the final inspection & detailing in 24hours.. did you work with Magz as the delivery advisor in Bellevue ? Because she was actually forecasting next week delivery and not this weekend.. I noted that my CPO advisor tends to be a little on the positive side sort of like Elon :)

Yup. Magz for Delivery Adviser and Samanthajoy for CPO adviser. I hope I'm wrong and you get your delivery by end of week. But my car arrived in Bellevue on 2/5, and my delivery day was scheduled for 2/13. I'm wondering if the sales advisers don't have visibility of Service Center backlog? The inspection/detailing might only take 24 hours, but if there's 15 cars in front of you, it might take a few days.

[

Yup. Magz for Delivery Adviser and Samanthajoy for CPO adviser. I hope I'm wrong and you get your delivery by end of week. But my car arrived in Bellevue on 2/5, and my delivery day was scheduled for 2/13. I'm wondering if the sales advisers don't have visibility of Service Center backlog? The inspection/detailing might only take 24 hours, but if there's 15 cars in front of you, it might take a few days.
Yeah same individuals here.. I think i'll call Magz today and see how things are looking.

So called in, my car has arrived and currently undergoing inspection.. Really hope that I can pick up the car this weekend. I have a BlackVue dash cam installed lined up for next week.. plus I'd like to spend some time this weekend driving around :D

That's great! I'm jealous. The last few days have been torture, knowing that the car is only an hour or so away, but being unable to go pick it up! In wonder why my car is taking longer? Maybe they found something in inspection that they had to fix? Oh well. I'll have to be patient for 5 more days...

What kind of cost did you find for the install of the dashcam?
$800 Total

That's great! I'm jealous. The last few days have been torture, knowing that the car is only an hour or so away, but being unable to go pick it up! In wonder why my car is taking longer? Maybe they found something in inspection that they had to fix? Oh well. I'll have to be patient for 5 more days...
I'll let you know once I have my delivery date finalized, so far I still don't have anything more than the estimate from Samantha that it'll probably be ready by this weekend, and the update that its in for it's inspection.

Looks like I’ll also be getting my car on this upcoming Tuesday!

Lucky dog! Ordered on 1/8 and its still not even been shipped.

My car has not shipped from the SC to Cincinnati yet but was told it should go week of 2/19. The shipment I referred to was from San Diego to Bueno Park where it is being refurbished. It has been in Buena Park now for 3 weeks.

Your car is undergoing refurbishment already or not at the SC yet where it is being refurbished?

My car has not shipped from the SC to Cincinnati yet but was told it should go week of 2/19. The shipment I referred to was from San Diego to Bueno Park where it is being refurbished. It has been in Buena Park now for 3 weeks.

Your car is undergoing refurbishment already or not at the SC yet where it is being refurbished?

Ah im dumb. Yes mine is at Salt Lake city and is finished with the major CPO internal and external work. Was told it will be officially done with CPO process week of 2/12 and then shipping to pickup SC in Tempe, AZ. No official pickup date as of yet, but SLC SC is only 11 hour drive north of here, so hoping I can take delivery by Friday 2/16. If not by then hopefully by 2/20

Last i heard was my car was going to be at the SC in Tempe, AZ on the 8th, (this is after my cpo guy and DS told me the car was going to be there a week sooner, but wasn't, and they couldn't tell me why) have not heard a word from the DS yet, Kind of annoyed that no one can update me, even my last email (a week ago) was never returned

finally got a call from the DS today after slight drama with my financing. Since my bank is out of state, they want specific wording from Tesla involving the lien and titling. praying this all gets resolved on Monday as my car is ready to go on Wednesday.