Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since everyone is talking about the packages just staring at them, mine is the NEMA 14-50 I had installed. It is just like a face just staring at me every time I enter the garage. And the worst part of it, it talks smack to me "Hey, when you going to use me?" and then worst one, "You don't have to wait anymore, I work well with others. Just let me do my job, I hate seeing you like that"

That supportive manipulative SOB

Last edited:
Same boat as you. Worried if we do not get a VIN by the first week of September that we will be looking at EOQ. Since we are on the east coast there is a good chance if that happens we get bumped to Q4.
Ughh thats depressing to think about.

My lovely, amazing wife was pretty opposed to buying a Tesla to begin with, we may have to cancel our order if we go past 5 months.

Full week with no EDD - SA won’t respond to anything…. About to suck up the 100 order fee and just cancel. A little communication isn’t too much to ask for… just say “October” I’m cool with that.
I haven't read all your posts in this thread, so sorry if you've already heard this or tried it... I used the online chat feature the other day from the main Tesla web site. My question had to be forwarded "to your sales team" but pretty quickly (the next day I think?) I got a phone call from someone. It sounded like a central office, not Richmond VA (where I ordered) but they were helpful.

Reactions: iratre
I think its just charging gear. I believe the EV incentive is still working its way through approvals, I dont think it was part of the infrastructure bill but please correct me if I am wrong!
I don't care about the EV rebates as I think it's BS for the government to subsidize a $50k+ car. A small rebate for electrical connections I am good with as would help with people DIY and burning down their houses. $10k per car is not something our country needs to be doing right now.

303C50CE-DBA4-4DF6-AA46-E08E4749D411.jpeg

Well guess who won’t be sleeping this whole weekend. 😅 For those who have taken home delivery how do I pay?!

"big exhale" your right i do need a console organizer! any suggestions on what brand to get? ;) Thank you.
I went with the Tesla one:

disclaimer: I don’t actually have a car to use it with yet so I can only assume it’s amazing ;)

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4