Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
QQ to those who received their vehicles, do you get a post delivery survey? Interested if anyone gave feedback about the order/wait experience.
I did complete a survey following delivery. I emphasized the total lack of information available to the SA's and buyers, and that it was a totally avoidable drag on the overall buying experience. I think that it was wise of Tesla to wait a week post-delivery to ask as driving the car for a few days did heal up some of the bruises.

What accessories does everyone have gathering dust?
  • Tesmanian Mud flaps -
    • I ordered the Tesla front mud flaps but when I realized they don't have rear ones, and that you can get Tazmanian front & rear for about the same price, I have those now.
  • Tesla USB Drive
    • but now I am hearing the MY comes with one
  • Considering:
    • all weather floor mats
    • PPF (diy) for lower front and hood
Nice list! I’m considering the Weather Tech floor liners, since I had a good experience previously with my old WRX. I would mentally prepare yourself prior to undertaking a PPF job, even a small/partial one. It’s theoretically very simple, but mind-bogglingly frustrating in practice. The videos make it look much easier than actuality!

And there’s a lot of stuff posted regarding the Tesla-supplied USB drive. Most seem to agree that it’s an adequate solution to get you home, but if you actually want to use Tesla Cam and Sentry mode on a regular basis, the drive capacity is way too small and it’s not an endurance drive, so it may not last in extended hot/cold weather, especially with large amounts of overwriting.

Reactions: CGeiser
So our new rep, same from Monday, just updated us that our order isn't going to be able to be built until October, but they're going to keep an eye out for a match for us and he promised to check back with us and this is the first time I believe it, because he already did. This feels odd it's like a combo of being elated to have someone actually helping and also devastated by the time line and scared because I have to figure out how to add an extra month of planning when I wasn't expecting to.

So our new rep, same from Monday, just updated us that our order isn't going to be able to be built until October, but they're going to keep an eye out for a match for us and he promised to check back with us and this is the first time I believe it, because he already did. This feels odd it's like a combo of being elated to have someone actually helping and also devastated by the time line and scared because I have to figure out how to add an extra month of planning when I wasn't expecting to.
Oh no!! We have the same configuration. I think I will lose it if that happens to me. My husband has been wanting me to cancel my order because of the wait

Oh no!! We have the same configuration. I think I will lose it if that happens to me. My husband has been wanting me to cancel my order because of the wait
Yeah the way I have it is that the factory is literally only able to produce half capacity right now due to shortages. That's why we're only now seeing April orders being filled. My guess is they're going to try and get April filled and as much of May as they can if they can get the parts other wise everyone is getting shifted to Q3 and on. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's better if others are able to brace for what may come.

My wife is on me already about cancelling too if we don’t get our MY in the next few weeks.

Picked up today in Richmond, VA - 2 hour drive home—- wish it had been much longer! Checked everything— something I’d not done in as much detail ever before—NO issues at all. Waited about 80 days, almost cancelled once- what a mistake that would have been! Manager said they were delivering 30 cars today, same tomorrow — with more deliveries on the way to them next week.

Attachments

• C479C1CD-015B-48F9-87C8-D3D94C22CCBE.jpeg
    C479C1CD-015B-48F9-87C8-D3D94C22CCBE.jpeg
    767.4 KB · Views: 75