Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand this vibe. My wife made fun of the fact that the wall connected charger got here in 2 days, while we are approaching 3 months since order date. And then I think of all the accessories I bought that are also just sitting in the corner of my office. Im in too deep.
Yup, committed to getting it, whether it is next week or next year 😬 .. Put in a 14-50 outlet, all the accessories ordered and collecting dust, arrangements made to store my weekend cars somewhere else over the winter, etc...

Ok So i did it! Ordered a MYP today, Lets see what i get first ( My Model Y Long-range OD:6/12/21 or Model Y Performance OD: 8/3/21 ) Based on what i have seen on here there will be the Performance 🤪 , ill take either that comes first, Am to invested with WC( new panel installed line run in my detached garage ) and all the dam accessories that I already have at home.

View attachment 691534
Welcome to the club. I did the same thing a few hours before you.

Well I tried the chat feature on the Model Y Tesla page and I wasn't able to get very much information. At first I was just told to expect a VIN "in the next few weeks". I told them I have already been waiting almost 11 weeks, so "next few weeks" is not a reasonable estimate. After asking about why my VIN disappeared after having an EDD of 8/6-8/26 I was told "Thanks for letting me know, and that typically means that we are finalizing on our end the last stage". I am not convinced this is actually true. I'm thinking it was more of a platitude to tie me over. Thought I'd share anyway.

Well I tried the chat feature on the Model Y Tesla page and I wasn't able to get very much information. At first I was just told to expect a VIN "in the next few weeks". I told them I have already been waiting almost 11 weeks, so "next few weeks" is not a reasonable estimate. After asking about why my VIN disappeared after having an EDD of 8/6-8/26 I was told "Thanks for letting me know, and that typically means that we are finalizing on our end the last stage". I am not convinced this is actually true. I'm thinking it was more of a platitude to tie me over. Thought I'd share anyway.
You mean disappearing EDD ?

oh my. almost 1100 pages now! I think i joined the festivities at like page 12?

love you guys keep it up. the cars worth it. we had it 2 months now....

our delivery was almost 2 months to the day from ordering. At no point during that time were the date ranges accurate. My advice, look at the very last date on your original estimate, and expect it then, spend the time buying stuff, setting up charging in the house... instead of the incessant clicking of the account page.

THats what I did and im not convinced it was helpful. Though, it was humorous. :D:D:D