Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im from the St Louis area too. Ordered 4/26 and estimated delivery was May 26- June 12. Now it just shows the generic message, 7 - 10 weeks. Im kindve pissed.
I hear ya. I’m trying not to be annoyed since it was 6-10 weeks when I ordered and I know it hasn’t been 6 weeks yet. One person at the Chesterfield Tesla said he’d bet end of May, and one says June. I asked if there was any way to get a more concrete answer from their system but was told no. I know the estimated dates are meaningless, but they feel better than the generic “6-10 weeks” I’ve been seeing for a few days. Maybe our trucks will come in sooner than expected...

Nice, I just got a quote to an 240V outlet for my garage for $2200 only permits and plastering not included. Guess I have to do it myself.
Yesterday I had a ChargePoint installed (hardwired) for $2800 in NY. They hooked up to my box and had to run through crawl space (no basement). Chargepoint was $1400 alone). I was told by another installer price was about right. Included permits and inspection so all good for homeowners insurance as well. Now, just to take delivery on car. BTW, reach from 50A breaker to mount on house is 32', to driveway an additional 20'. Good luck.

Reactions: knightriderY
Anyone have a 14-50 outlet on back wall of garage and park front end? That’s my set up and wrangling with paying $1500 to run outlet to front of garage or pay $300 and deal with outlet being 16ft from charging port. Think I’d have enough slack but a little concerned. Any thoughts helpful :)
I tried this on a test drive and the cord would not reach parking front end. Using summon to reverse automatically in a tight space was magical!

Same dates for the third day: May 19-June 08. Elon if you're listening I'm totally fine with this range please don't push me to the end of June.
Fourth day of the same dates: May 19-June 08. 😴

Yesterday my non-car person BF asked when we would get the car. I had to explain the long story of how I don’t really know but it currently says a date range but it’s a wide range that changes all the time but I’ll know more when a VIN shows up but no one really knows when that will happen and sometimes it disappears after being assigned, but that we will probably schedule delivery a few days after that. I think he had tuned out by the time I pulled out my charts to show him the delivery window trends.

Seems like if you ordered before May, you will get your Model Y before the end of June. After May 1st, you might be looking at a July-August delivery. Anything after this month, it could be August-September, maybe even longer.

thats all relative though! Who knows we (those who ordered before May) could all get VINs this week.

I wonder what the Fremont parking lot looks like right now..

Edit: May 1st is a wild guess for the cutoff.

I ordered on April 30, a white on white Y LR, 7 seater, no FSD, with tow hitch, 20 in wheels.
Estimated delivery date updated to May 29-June 18. Was June 13-June 30 before
Woah I ordered a day or two before you (a LR black, black on black seats, 5 Seater and no hitch) And my date is still June 14-June 30th. I will be picking up from savannah. but hey that’s awesome Man, hopefully your date stays around that time frame

You ordered 4/9 in AZ with dates of May 23 to June 12 and I ordered 4/11 in LVNV with dates of May 22 to June 11 so in my head we are on the same truck, I get dropped off and then one more day to you. That's my fantasy anyway.
The SA straight told me, dont expect it until the end of june. I want to defer to Q3 actually and I asked him if I should put the order on hold he said no just leave it open and if I get matched he can unmatch me.