Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
every week I download the sheet into excel and created a macro to clean up the garbage entries and filter down to reports I want to see. I should create a sharepoint for everyone here.
I know I was guilty of entering in my EDD as the delivery date at first (since fixed) but I'm sure based on the information that others are doing the same thing. But I love looking at data

Have good news bad news. Just got the button for delivery on MYP order. Haven’t clicked it since I plan to reject it and just wait for the LR order. Which hopefully will be soon.

Should I just not touch the button and ignore or should I call an SA to cancel the MYP?

Have good news bad news. Just got the button for delivery on MYP order. Haven’t clicked it since I plan to reject it and just wait for the LR order. Which hopefully will be soon.

Should I just not touch the button and ignore or should I call an SA to cancel the MYP?
Call someone and cancel so that car can be reallocated to someone today.

I know there is already a tracker, but wanted to create one for this group to keep it clean.. Let's start tracking.

Tracker Form - MY Tracker

Tracker Data Spreadsheet - MY Tracker (Responses)

You can bookmark these links. If your EDD or any information changes on the order, you can go to form and make sure you login with same email that you used for filling out the form initially and it will allow you to edit your responses to update the data.

Just a note that the price difference between the MYP and MYLR has been reduced with all of the price increases since your 5/23 order. I believe the MYLR is $2.5k higher than when you ordered.

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4
I know there is already a tracker, but wanted to create one for this group to keep it clean.. Let's start tracking.

You can bookmark these links. If your EDD or any information changes on the order, you can go to form and make sure you login with same email that you used for filling out the form initially and it will allow you to edit your responses to update the data.
I entered my MYP order since I can only submit 1 and that is the soonest EDD.

Reactions: MBx4 and PatrickTM
Hi guys need your inputs here...I am eyeing on a used 2018 model S 75D for Tesla's website which has 40k miles on it(Price is around $59k). Any experience/pitfalls on buying used tesla's and if i should be concerned regarding battery warranty that expires on 2026? Thanks

Just a note that the price difference between the MYP and MYLR has been reduced with all of the price increases since your 5/23 order. I believe the MYLR is $2.5k higher than when you ordered.
As has been mentioned I was locked into the older price hence the delta between the LR and MYP is larger than today. If I was ordering now I may very well stick with the MYP.

Hope they are doing a run of #TeamRed so I can get the LR soon!

Reactions: GOVA and MBx4
Hi guys need your inputs here...I am eyeing on a used 2018 model S 75D for Tesla's website which has 40k miles on it(Price is around $59k). Any experience/pitfalls on buying used tesla's and if i should be concerned regarding battery warranty that expires on 2026? Thanks
My brother bought a used 2017 Model X 100D with 40k miles and has had zero issues or regrets. I drove it from Dallas to Washington DC and loved every mile. Since these cars are mostly software, I tend to ignore the model year unless it just doesn't have hardware I want. My only thought on that one is that a Model 3 is not too far off that $60k price...

Reactions: MBx4 and PatrickTM

So far 3 GA on there 2 (including myself with DBM color)