Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far 3 GA on there 2 (including myself with DBM color)
Sheets gives whole information, but Google is keeping track of responses and creating nice data views for me. I'm trying to see how that can be shared with everyone without giving people access to modify the form. Below is current snapshots.

Forms response chart. Question title: Model. Number of responses: 12 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: Paint. Number of responses: 12 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Wheels. Number of responses: 12 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: Tow Hitch. Number of responses: 12 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Interior. Number of responses: 12 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Seating Layout. Number of responses: 12 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: FSD. Number of responses: 12 responses.

1628098881786.png
Forms response chart. Question title: Location. Number of responses: 12 responses.

Attachments

• 1628098835202.png
    1628098835202.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 64
i forgot about multiple orders. I could allow multiple responses, but it gets hard and everyone has to track their response using a url which gets tedious. If you like to track multiple, feel free to use multiple google accounts.
I'm good. I'll keep it like that on MYP for now - if the MYLR gets a VIN first - I'll just change my response for that order.

Nice job and thank you!

Sheets gives whole information, but Google is keeping track of responses and creating nice data views for me. I'm trying to see how that can be shared with everyone without giving people access to modify the form. Below is current snapshots.

View attachment 692036
View attachment 692026View attachment 692027
View attachment 692029View attachment 692030View attachment 692031View attachment 692032
View attachment 692034View attachment 692035
Why do the pie pieces start in random places? Like wtf, I am in too fragile of a state to handle that.

Hi guys need your inputs here...I am eyeing on a used 2018 model S 75D for Tesla's website which has 40k miles on it(Price is around $59k). Any experience/pitfalls on buying used tesla's and if i should be concerned regarding battery warranty that expires on 2026? Thanks
with these Tesla's you have to completely forget about how you think of wear and tear on ICE vehicles, I would just check out the paint/exterior/brakes/tires. Other than that it's essentially new

Reactions: collaGOunltd

View attachment 692036
View attachment 692026View attachment 692027
View attachment 692029View attachment 692030View attachment 692031View attachment 692032
View attachment 692034View attachment 692035
put the link to the sheet in your signature, the link you shared is already buried in here

@Mixman I thought any change to your order would give you the current price. Are you saying if you switched from MYP to MYLR today, you would still get the MYLR price as of 5/23? That's a quirk I was not aware of
I have two separate orders in one for an LR and another for an MYP. Many here are doing the same as MYP’s generally have a shorter delivery time.

So I'm sitting here (like most others) anxiously refreshing multiple times a day to see when I get my danged car... I'm so excited but the date just keeps moving and it's so frustrating! I just went back to the beginning of my spreadsheet and realized... the initial estimated delivery when I placed my order was actually September. The only reason I'm so anxious is that the dates changed to as early as July 30 at one point! If they had just... not shown me an estimated delivery date of anything sooner than that, I wouldn't be checking or stressed about it at all until the end of August. Why did they do this to me?!? Why the heck don't they just keep it as the original estimate until they're 100% sure they can make it earlier? WWWHHHYYY?

On a side note: I have called them 3 times so far in the past 6 weeks, on the order support line (510) 249-3100, each time same person has answered, young female voice, Shaun (not sure if that's the right spelling). It must be the number from my profile, each time; she already had access to my profile, never had to introduce myself. They must be routing calls based on caller. I am not sure about this, she could be handling specific area or people. I will ask her next time whether she is my SA.