Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@haferc please explain your situation, why on earth you are still suffering ? You are the senior most on the list with a 3/30 completion date.
Turns out his order was on hold link to his post.
@Hangover, maybe a separate column or whoever is filling data must treat release hold/profile completion same.

I have a question upon receiving the VIN what is the average timeline for scheduling the delivery and how far apart they are?
You should expect a window two weeks out after receiving your VIN. Just make sure the rest of the tasks like insurance proof, funding approval etc are all taken care of and the only action pending is your down payment. Of course if you’re not planning on financing then it is far simpler

@Hangover... are the EDD fields for current EDD or original expected EDD (static or rolling)
Great question. I used Wayback and looked at my order page (I have a bad memory) and it said at the time of order the estimate was 1-7 weeks (MYP) and I ordered 6/21, so if it was static then 8/9 (ish) would be the upper limit of the Estimated delivery time (I have no VIN, No SA contact, nothing).

My current estimate is 8/5->8/20 (I'm sure tomorrow it will be 8/6->8/21). If I look at the current Tesla Y order estimation for a Perf it is 6-8 weeks, which if applied to my original date would be 8/2->8/16...

Basically, I get what I get when I get it and I don't make a fuss. I'm thinking (hoping and praying) based on the delivery spreadsheet on the TMC forum that I should be in the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: TESRP and MBx4
Great question. I used Wayback and looked at my order page (I have a bad memory) and it said at the time of order the estimate was 1-7 weeks (MYP) and I ordered 6/21, so if it was static then 8/9 (ish) would be the upper limit of the Estimated delivery time (I have no VIN, No SA contact, nothing).

My current estimate is 8/5->8/20 (I'm sure tomorrow it will be 8/6->8/21). If I look at the current Tesla Y order estimation for a Perf it is 6-8 weeks, which if applied to my original date would be 8/2->8/16...

Basically, I get what I get when I get it and I don't make a fuss. I'm thinking (hoping and praying) based on the delivery spreadsheet on the TMC forum that I should be in the next 2 weeks.
thanks... I was asking specifically about google sheet survey about the EDD date entry's... I know the dates change daily on our manage order page... I've been dealing with single day movement for the last few weeks, nearest day constantly 12 days out and the furthest 14-15 days out.

In my case:
Ordered and delivered: Tesla Wall Connector, 3D MAXpider Floor Mats, Tesla OEM Mud Flaps, Tesla HomeLink etc

Yet to decide/order: Centre console trays, Sun glass holder etc.
Ordered, delivered, installed : Tesla Wall Charger
Ordered, delivered, returned: 3D MaxSpider floor mats (they looked like used returns)
Ordered, delivered: Autailors 9 piece all weather floor mats (more expensive but far superior to 3D maxSpider in my opinion), wheel center cap and lug nut caps in black for my Gemini wheels, Spigen matte glass screen protector, Basenor mud flaps, Sandisk 1TB SSD for Sentry. Teslarati Frunk organizer
Ordered, on the way: Teslarati Center console trays

Reactions: MBx4
I should probably post this more properly in some charging threads, but speaking of ordering parts, I ordered a Wallbox pulsar level 2 charger and getting it installed next week. I need a solution to charge my daughter's Nissan Leaf from time to time and my Model Y when it arrives. The Tesla charger would have required me to buy a $400 Tesla-made adapter to charge the Leaf. On the other hand the Y comes with charging paraphernalia that allows me to charge from any level 2 charger. I think I've done my homework, but just checking one more time. Let me know if that's not correct.

After waiting 11 weeks, I just got a call and will pick up my MY tomorrow ;)
I ordered the car in May 18th. - delivery date was pushed twice. When I call sales rep at West Palm Beach they were always able to gps the car (thats if they answered the call) and always advised where it was, Tennesse, Alabama, Tampa...etc. Good luck to everyone!