Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sheets gives whole information, but Google is keeping track of responses and creating nice data views for me. I'm trying to see how that can be shared with everyone without giving people access to modify the form. Below is current snapshots.

View attachment 692036
View attachment 692026View attachment 692027
View attachment 692029View attachment 692030View attachment 692031View attachment 692032
View attachment 692034View attachment 692035
I would expect that you have to create some new tabs in the Sheet with the responses and create the charts manually. But you can have it pull the entire column so additional entries should be included.

Attached an example. I made a copy of your spreadsheet and created a pie chart using column G for seating layout.

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 50
I would expect that you have to create some new tabs in the Sheet with the responses and create the charts manually. But you can have it pull the entire column so additional entries should be included.

Attached an example. I made a copy of your spreadsheet and created a pie chart using column G for seating layout.
I found a way to share the response charts.. See my signature for the link. Model Y Tracker

Reactions: und2000 and kjyam99
Moved forward 1 day august 19-sept 8th. Also heard back from my SA finally. Pretty useless, same date on his end, thank you for bearing with us blah blah blah…
Just think it's funny ( Mine SA , useless ) just how some SA here on the thread gives all kind of info when a vin/soft-match and dates when its arriving to the state and so on. But mine and i called there and talked to serval, they all the same ZERO info.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Hi All,

Just wanted to post an update here. I must confess that I have been lurking in the shadows and reading every post here for several months without wanting to add to the woes of the group with my own frustrations!
Order info: MYLR - White on White : 19” inch wheels : No Tow Hitch : No FSD
Order date: 05/11/2021
Initial EDD moved from Q2 to Q3, hovering around mid August dates.

Received my VIN today with an EDD between 08/15 and 08/21.
Delivery yet to be scheduled.