Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think it's a conspiracy theory. Look at the plaid model S. My point was profit margins.
The most advance car company yet they can't even make it so their system works correctly. Like not having a glitch when you remove your trade in your thrown to the back of the line. Then service centers saying there is nothing they can do.

We know other manufacturers are having parts shortages. We usually know what parts from other manufacturers. However Tesla doesn't tell anyone anything. It goes back to severe lack of communication.
How do you know their system isn't working correctly?

Yeah plan your exit strategy from the thread.....like @gisseLdesire, @digitalboi, @und2000 and others....I thought we were all family

sorry I couldn't think of any other traitors on the spot.
I still follow and help out when I can--we're still family;) actually just got Ironclad back from PPF and ceramic coating (was afraid to drive it before the appointment).

That's not a bad idea. Hell, I'd make the full first payment today if it came with some kind of guarantee for delivery. I'm assuming some of the issue, though, is that there's an optimal way to produce based on configurations (build 10 cars in a row with tow hitch, then 10 without, etc.) that would throw everything out of whack. It doesn't help that this is a community that would be both super passionate about their purchase, and probably tech-savvy enough to at least waste their days away browsing forums and reverse engineering all of Tesla's systems in order to find out when they can drive their fancy new computer. :)
If it helps I'll pay in full today, cash

Well I guess you can think of this way: are there any March or early April orders still around that did not put a hold? I don’t think so. So that means the longest you’d have to wait is 4 months right? Haha

53648855.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: TESRP and PhillyGal
Last 37 pages all ppl that got vins color ex/in. B=blue, blk=black,w=white, msm=midnight silver. Most are White interior. Means it must be white interior being processed now. The black interiors you see must have been cars that couldnt be processed by previous customers by w/e reason.

W/blk

W/w

MSM/w

B/w

W/w

W/w

B/w

B/w

W/w

W/w

B/blk

B/w

MSM/blk

W/w

W/w

B/w

B/w

W/w

W/blk

Last edited:
Last 37 pages all ppl that got vins color ex/in. B=blue, blk=black,w=white, msm=midnight silver. Most are White interior. Means it must be white interior being processed now. The black interiors you see must have been cars that couldnt be processed by previous customers by w/e reason.

W/blk

W/w

MSM/w

B/w

W/w

W/w

B/w

B/w

W/w

W/w

B/blk

B/w

MSM/blk

W/w

W/w

B/w

B/w

W/w

W/blk
Or, it could mean that more people like white interior?

I know there is already a tracker, but wanted to create one for this group to keep it clean.. Let's start tracking.

Tracker Form - MY Tracker

Tracker Data Spreadsheet - MY Tracker (Responses)

You can bookmark these links. If your EDD or any information changes on the order, you can go to form and make sure you login with same email that you used for filling out the form initially and it will allow you to edit your responses to update the data.
This is so awesome!! Thanks for putting this together. Love the graphs!!

Reactions: Hangover
What parts are people ordering?
We didn’t “order” these, but my brother-in-law 3D printed me a set of hitch cover removal tools and a charger adapter lock. He and I are waiting on twin MYs, and I thought these were both pretty cool!!