Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received vin on Monday. August 19-26 delivery date. Waiting for my DCU code to apply for lower financing. Order date was May 16 and coming to Kansas City.My dilemma is that I gave my Outback to my daughter for graduation and have been riding my bike to work all summer. My wife and I decided that the Subaru stays home until she shows that her grades are good so I'll have the car until mid January. I'm wondering if I should let this one go, (if possible) and take delivery later. I'm not excited about taking a car that doesn't have all the bugs worked out of auto pilot. My Subaru has eyesight and works flawlessly unless it's raining real hard. Long range white with white interior and 20 inch wheels.
As someone waiting for that configuration to be delivered to KC, I say definitely pass on it!

• Funny
Reactions: GoGators!
It’s taken me time lots of time......I’ve been working on this like crazy, trying everything. Turns out most of us has something in common!

TIMEZONE

East Coast seems to be pushed out the most and the most often.

This is only based off of today, i will keep researching this.

Attachments

• E5448139-3897-434E-AAE4-F7FE3598A675.jpeg
    E5448139-3897-434E-AAE4-F7FE3598A675.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 63
Update to my orders today. Anyone else see the issue?
Model MYLR | Exterior White | Interior Black | Seats 5 | Wheels 19" | Tow Yes | FSD No (priced locked in at 50,9xx)
Ordered 4/28/2021 Profile Complete 5/5/2021 | Location Schaumburg, IL| EDD October October 18-Nov 7 | VIN No | Delivery Date No
Model MYP | Exterior White | Interior Black | Seats 5 | Wheels 21 | Tow no | FSD No (Full price of 60,9xx)
Ordered 8/8/2021 Profile Complete 8/8/2021 | Location Schaumburg, IL| EDD August 27- Sep 16| VIN No | Delivery Date No
Can any of you justify the 10k price difference to take delivery of the performance?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Model MYLR | Exterior White | Interior Black | Seats 5 | Wheels 19" | Tow Yes | FSD No (priced locked in at 50,9xx)
Ordered 4/28/2021 Profile Complete 5/5/2021 | Location Schaumburg, IL| EDD October October 18-Nov 7 | VIN No | Delivery Date No
Model MYP | Exterior White | Interior Black | Seats 5 | Wheels 21 | Tow no | FSD No (Full price of 60,9xx)
Ordered 8/8/2021 Profile Complete 8/8/2021 | Location Schaumburg, IL| EDD August 27- Sep 16| VIN No | Delivery Date No
Can any of you justify the 10k price difference to take delivery of the performance?
I certainly can't...I would love to have delivery much sooner, but I have 4 issues:
1) Price - not worth the extra $10k to me (if anything, I would just get the AB for $2k if I really wanted some extra oomph, which I don't need and am fine with acceleration on the LR)
2) I need the 7 seater
3) I don't want the super lower profile tires - rougher ride, much more expensive to replace, don't last as long (although the P rims and tires look incredible)
4) I want the extra range for the commute I have to do a few times a month and for road trips.

Reactions: PatrickTM
How bad do you want it? That's your answer.