Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok one positive sign for the east coast. Just called my location and got a guy on the line that looked me up and said from what he can see I’m tentatively matched for a car being produced on the 20th. Add 12-13 days for transport and we are looking at the first to second week of Sept. So this is the tail end of my current EDD. Wanted to share because to date all I’ve got from them in terms of feedback has been “what you see is what we see.”

Ok one positive sign for the east coast. Just called my location and got a guy on the line that looked me up and said from what he can see I’m tentatively matched for a car being produced on the 20th. Add 12-13 days for transport and we are looking at the first to second week of Sept. So this is the tail end of my current EDD. Wanted to share because to date all I’ve got from them in terms of feedback has been “what you see is what we see.”
SA just wants to say what you want to listen.

How’s the my?!! Pics!
It’s so amazing to drive and I’m having a great time learning all its fun little features. Loving it!! Honestly, it’s been a week and my fingers muscle completely forgot about those months of heavy “refreshing” for EDD changes😆. It was nearly perfect too! One tiny paint chip I opened a ticket for.

Attachments

• 3262A099-EE78-4A62-A36B-3375DEF990A4.jpeg
    3262A099-EE78-4A62-A36B-3375DEF990A4.jpeg
    531 KB · Views: 75