Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The blue on the Tesla is so gorgeous though! I've never considered color on a car until I test drove a blue MY. Went with white, but every time I see a blue MY, I think, "damn that's gorgeous".

But I get it, happy wife happy life 😂
yep.. every color has it's own pros and cons.. but blue always stands out for me. i don't know about other manufacturers, but for me in tesla, its BLUE.

Reactions: GoGators!
reading some online doesn't seem its easy to make them fit and they have diff specs.

They had cars parked in the driving lanes because of lack of space, and this was at 4pm, I assume that they have been delivering cars all day (I saw at least four leave in the 20 mins that I was there). Now I understand why they want you to take delivery within 3 days, if not they will not have room for the next truck load.
Just stopped by there asking if there’s any available in their inventory (their lot was pretty full still), lady just straight up told me no and started to give me an attitude as I asked a few more questions. Like I understand you probably get asked those questions a lot but c’mon….was in there for not even 10mins.
Got to my car as a new truck load arrived to the lot, one of them being a Blue MS Plaid 😳 so that was kinda cool to see.

Reactions: Francop
I'd watch that. Why? I dunno, but I would.
I mean, I did make a few videos about supercharging once upon a time. This one was showing how long it actually took to charge on a real world trip. This was before the 3/Y existed, which charge faster and need fewer charges on account of being more efficient... and was before V3 chargers exist. So while the real life times were already great, they're even better now.

I agree with this. I never considered LR and went for the extra fun factory (at a high cost). Also, from my experience driving a Tesla from Texas to Virginia, that extra 23 miles in range didn't make a change in number of stops one would have to make. It seemed the only difference was charging time for that extra 23 miles which is just a few minutes at a SC.

Also, fun fact: you can see below when I got my VIN but my MP has been on a train for 7-10 days so far....estimated delivery is the 27th. Not complaining but rather pointing out that just cause you get a VIN it doesn't mean the car is as close to delivery as you might think.
I wanted the MYP, but convinced myself that the MYLR was the most practical choice. Of course - 66 days in I rolled the dice and now have a 251 series VIN on its way to San Antonio as well.. I'm guilty of paying the tax, but the kid in me was wanting it the whole time Elon actually made it work out for me.

I wanted the MYP, but convinced myself that the MYLR was the most practical choice. Of course - 66 days in I rolled the dice and now have a 251 series VIN on its way to San Antonio as well.. I'm guilty of paying the tax, but the kid in me was wanting it the whole time Elon actually made it work out for me.
Practicality is overrated. Have fun.

You all are going to appreciate this.

Working today and get a text and an email that says time to schedule delivery. I'm thinking wow that car is in San Fran and they already want to schedule delivery. Whatever, ok. So click to schedule and it gives me options only for this weekend. So then I'm thinking maybe they found the same specs closer or there was a refusal or failure to pay or something. So I schedule for this Saturday the 21st [had to do some schedule rearranging this Saturday to make it fit, but was able to work it out]. Around 3pm I get a call from the local SC and the guy says they aren't sure why I got that text and email. My car is still in San Fran, but is scheduled with a load already and they expect it to be ready on 9/1. He was really apologetic and said they have been having some trouble with the order management system. Of course I was thinking no $#!t Sherlock.

Anyway just thought I'd share the continued drama. Just when you think it's pretty much over they reel you back in. 🤪