Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here...by a lot. Previously the most expensive car I ever purchased was my SR+ M3 I bought last year. Most expensive car I've ever owned, and also by far the best and the one I have loved the most. I'm very fortunate to have been able to experience driving a Tesla now for about a year and a half. Soon after getting it I knew there was no way I would ever be able to go back to an ICE car.

I have 3 kids, all older now (13, 15, and 19) and when we go anywhere together (which is rare these days) I always make them all cram into my M3. I do everything I can to avoid driving the Sequoia. It is a great truck, very comfortable, but city driving we are lucky to get 13 MPG. But driving the Tesla, especially on a road trip, is just exponentially more enjoyable for me. Which is why I am really hoping we get the MY before our road trip next month. I can't cram the kids in the M3 for an 8 hour drive - they will be terribly uncomfortable, kill each other, and my wife would kill me.
My husband works for Kia motors. Every car weve had since marriage is some kind of Kia. (He just got a k5 gt line himself), which was the most expensive car we bought to date, which is almost half the MY.

Going off brand is a big big deal in this house😂

They should of made it 1000+ so only serious buyers places orders. I don't think this change was targeted towards multiple orders.
Probably helps flush out their pockets so they can negotiate parts from vendors. Improve productivity. I agree, $1000 would be ideal and help them more so. Take 500,000 orders that take 4 months to fill, you can get a nice ROI investing that upfront cash.

Reactions: jimfleurie
I wished for VIN before we hit 1500 pages (I wished 1000 too) and BAM!!!, their it was, the glorious pretty blue looking thing waiting for me to press it 🤣 .

I am in my bed smiling ear to ear 😃 😂

Looks like highest number I have seen so far here. XXXX254XXX.

EDD is still 09/02 - 09/14. Same EDD for last two days.

Good luck everyone, I predict lots of LR today.
My EDD just changed to 08/31 - 09/06.