Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one who was able to access my MVPA as soon as I accepted the blue button? I was under the cash payment option so maybe it was available because they wanted full payment but I’ve since changed to 3rd party finance and the same link to view the MVPA returns a broken PDF link. I was able to lock in 1.79% for 72 months with $8k down through my personal banker at chase. And submitted the 3rd party finance details to Tesla. I’m assuming all the details need to be reviewed and will show up on my account eventually before delivery.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
Am I the only one who was able to access my MVPA as soon as I accepted the blue button? I was under the cash payment option so maybe it was available because they wanted full payment but I’ve since changed to 3rd party finance and the same link to view the MVPA returns a broken PDF link. I was able to lock in 1.79% for 72 months with $8k down through my personal banker at chase. And submitted the 3rd party finance details to Tesla. I’m assuming all the details need to be reviewed and will show up on my account eventually before delivery.
I switched to cash too and saw mvpa as soon as I got the vin email.

Question for the group: What do the 19” Gemini wheels look like. On the Model Y order page and my account page they look like the first photo. But in people’s posts and in the Tesla shop they look like the second photo. So which is it?

C39ABA6D-DB55-4698-9FAB-47DA19DF7F8D.jpeg
ED1D3CCD-A3F0-40E8-8F11-B7BCD6473688.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PatrickTM
Question for the group: What do the 19” Gemini wheels look like. On the Model Y order page and my account page they look like the first photo. But in people’s posts and in the Tesla shop they look like the second photo. So which is it?

View attachment 700102 View attachment 700103
pretty sure the 2nd picture there is what the wheel looks like once you take the aero hubcap off

Went camping with my son this weekend and had no connection for three days… I’ve missed a solid 30+ pages here I think…

Has it been raining VINs? I logged in when I got home to find (very unexpectedly) VIN 256XXX assigned!!! EDD updated from late October to Sept 5-7!!! An MYLR no less!

Crossing my fingers that this isn’t a cruel error or joke…