Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank You. My EDD didn't change that entire time. It was Oct 14 - Nov 3rd up until 5 when I last checked. Then fired up a video game and then my phone started ringing from Clarkston. I may have resembled a cold chihuahua in excitement. I know that each day that I got super depressed I just started buying a new accessory lmao. I have the new Jeda charging insert coming now and mats have come, and a dog hammock, and a new Samsung T7 drive, and new cleaning chemicals lmao. I hope yours comes soon I highly doubt that Oct date is right though. I have a feeling you have one built and they're still trying to get it to Cleveland cause I didn't know mine was built until they told me it just got to Cleveland and I needed to pay before it could go to Michigan.

... okay, I'll bite, what does the Jeda charging insert get you over and above what the included wireless charger gives you?

Reactions: Jermayan
Unrelated to chatter and delivery (sorry, guy...), but... I told a co-worker today I was getting a Tesla MY, he's had a Nissan Leaf for several years. He asked if I would race him - I looked up stats on the Leaf and found this and LOL'ed:

View attachment 701024

I'm still not sure if he was joking or not...
That data is completely incorrect. I've got a 2018 Leaf SV which I've had in triple digits on the speedo. *At the race track of course. ;-) For the money it's not a bad A-to-B commuter and the autopilot works extremely well.

Having said that I put in an order for the Tesla MY. Way better driver's experience and a bit faster.

Right?! Seriously, what is with these mean posts today?? “Don’t spend your money on accessories guy” and now this “join a new thread” dude trying to get rid of our friends all in one day is too much. It’s sad enough that our old friends have left us just naturally after they get their cars, we don’t need this kind of newbie negativity hanging around.

I don’t recognize either of those screen names, so they’ve clearly not contributed anything positive to this thread before 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe they got confused when somebody said @potter287 was the cool girl smoking in the high school bathroom and thought we wanted high school drama 😂
Yes that was my bad. I was thinking of the sexy 80's bad girl, not Sweet Valley High. Sorry y'all.

Unrelated to chatter and delivery (sorry, guy...), but... I told a co-worker today I was getting a Tesla MY, he's had a Nissan Leaf for several years. He asked if I would race him - I looked up stats on the Leaf and found this and LOL'ed:

View attachment 701024

I'm still not sure if he was joking or not...
Tell him you only race for pinks. #QuarterMileAtATime

Haha I haven't gone too far down the accessory rabbit-hole yet, been trying to hold off as best I can. I only have the screen protector and floor mats ordered for now. Will probably order a bunch more once I get the VIN. I have a sales rep (not my SA) who has been working with me over the last week, and interestingly, she sees a soft-match delivery date for me for 9/7 in her system with a build date of this week, despite me having the same late October EDD you had. That information coupled with your VIN assignment is getting me excited. My order page refresh frequency has probably quadrupled in the last week haha
Oh jeez I forgot the matte screen protector, and the tire pump/flat kit, and the first aid kit and a 14-50 adapter lol. We went kinda far down the rabbit hole the past week. Well that's hopeful! Months back I was told that I had a soft match to a Aug 18th build and I wonder if that actually some how stayed even though no one could see it anymore. idk. Omg I refreshed so many times yesterday that by noon I had had to restart safari three times to get the site to reload.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
... okay, I'll bite, what does the Jeda charging insert get you over and above what the included wireless charger gives you?

So it has a charger for Apple Watch and air pods and a place for the ssd drive and also usb pass through for usb A and C.

Hi guys:
Simple question. My financing is about to expire ( I guess it only last 2 month right?) so my question is
Does this affect anyhow my delivery time or it's just a matter of ask for new financing and run my credit again.?
Same here. It’s my understanding that Tesla will just update the financing on their end. Unfortunately, I don’t think it prioritizes delivery at all
I believe it does. We had financing expire and I just ignored it thinking we’ll do it when VIN shows. Called SA 2 weeks later and he said the financing piece was needed to prioritize delivery. I had him set it to cash for now.

• Helpful
Reactions: collaGOunltd
I believe it does. We had financing expire and I just ignored it thinking we’ll do it when VIN shows. Called SA 2 weeks later and he said the financing piece was needed to prioritize delivery. I had him set it to cash for now.
Are you notified when financing expires? Mine has been in place for more than 2 months, but my account doesn’t indicate it’s expired, and I haven’t received any sort of email communication either.

I know. Same build, my order is 5/31. It chaps my ass to see people with June and July orders have their cars already. A little communication and honesty could make this whole process so joyous instead of feeling used and abused. Probably the only thing keeping me close is that I installed the tesla wall charger immediately after ordering because my original EDD was two weeks.
Yep, including the wall charger I bet I have purchased $3,000 of accessories! Still waiting, but hope the 9/7 delivery date holds.

Are you notified when financing expires? Mine has been in place for more than 2 months, but my account doesn’t indicate it’s expired, and I haven’t received any sort of email communication either.
You can email [email protected] and they will let you know if the approval is still valid or if a second credit check will be ran after VIN is assigned.

Two perf Y

My wife is dropping our daughter off at college in Baltimore tomorrow. They just drove 1,700 miles from Denver in 37 hours in our Model Y. That’s over 45mph *including sleeping time at a hotel.* I’m in awe.
That’s an impressive EV road trip. Especially the average speed. Well done!

I’m being nosy here, but being from that area I have to wonder what school in Baltimore would make your daughter want to travel 1700 miles from home? Lots of good schools in the area, but still… My first guess is Johns Hopkins, then U of Maryland (College Park), then Loyola. I’m from Florida and my daughter seriously considered Penn State until the distance and the Winter cold convinced her otherwise 😄😄.

Congrats on the impressive road trip and the new college Freshman!