Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My original was October, then Sept 12-30, then blank for awhile, then October again, then Oct 12-Nov 1, then Oct 19-Nov 8, back to Oct 12-Nov 1 for a week straight followed by the surprise VIN and Sep 5-7 EDD.

I got totally lucky for some unknown reason.
This post is like the person hitting a nice jackpot in the row of slots a couple of rows away that makes me keep pumping quarters hoping my 7/11 order (for same build) to hit the same jackpot.

Congrats! That must be exciting but also frustrating waiting all those months. (whats your secret to being so patient? LOL)
Thank you. It's like waiting for Christmas morning. My husband literally was like "Only 5 more sleeps" lmao. So idk how much of the forums you've read but in the 1100+ pages I've been here I haven't been the best with patience. More like a big ball of anxiety, although now that it's paid and on it's way I'm not really worried about much more than picking it up and not getting curb rash right away. lol Also most of the frustration really does kinda melt away, and it doesn't hurt that once they have a vin and want your money they're very attentive and responsive. Although that being said all of the interactions with people that work at Clarkston have been really good.

Too many pages, have you guys realized how serious it is, almost 6 pages since morning, hard to catch up.

Quick update on the EDD, not shaken for more than two weeks. Here n there I still see April/May orders popping out, that I am worried this sweet EDD may get stirred wildly and throw me off Q3 by the upcoming Sunday and the killer month end update.
Yeah it would be helpful to have a digest for when we return to the site each day.

Reactions: PatrickTM
My original was October, then Sept 12-30, then blank for awhile, then October again, then Oct 12-Nov 1, then Oct 19-Nov 8, back to Oct 12-Nov 1 for a week straight followed by the surprise VIN and Sep 5-7 EDD.

I got totally lucky for some unknown reason.
This post is like the person hitting a nice jackpot in the row of slots a couple of rows away that makes me keep pumping quarters hoping my 7/11 order (for same build) to hit the same jackpot.
Same specs, order date 6/7, still waiting. Congrats to @E30-4ME though for striking gold! Maybe the Vikes will win the Super Bowl this year too?!? (I’m a MN native, so I kid 😜)

Reactions: E30-4ME
I saw someone mentioned a 'DCU referral'. How does that work and can some one give me a referral?
Lots of info in this thread. I can‘t personally give you a referral because I will need one myself at some point..

I thought that setting up the Distill alerts would help qualm my anxiousness to get our Model Y. A LOT of people here have been waiting much longer than we have (we ordered 8/8), however, I am one of the most impatient people and it's driving me crazy. I think I either need to A) Stop looking B) Spend $7k more and get the MYP or C) Just be patient.

How do you all that have been waiting months deal with this?!

I thought that setting up the Distill alerts would help qualm my anxiousness to get our Model Y. A LOT of people here have been waiting much longer than we have (we ordered 8/8), however, I am one of the most impatient people and it's driving me crazy. I think I either need to A) Stop looking B) Spend $7k more and get the MYP or C) Just be patient.

I lasted a little over 2 weeks and switched to a P so I can't help LOL

How often do people stick around or check the forum post delivery of their MY?? Its clear pre-delivery we are all using this multiple times a day for advice, to commiserate, pass time, or just plain OCD. I'm wondering once you have the car if people go from 10x a day to maybe once a week
If that. They’re probably too busy doing all the car things lol

Not sure if it's an option for you, but I did a re-fi on my residence which helped to quell my desire for delivery/updates (I wouldn't have been able to apply for the auto loan with the re-fi in progress). That worked for 3 weeks, but now I'm back to looking for updates on a very regular basis. 🤣 🤣

Congrats!

And thanks again for the Tesla #. I learned that my MYLR is in transit from the Texas Gigafactory and should be hitting my local SC on 9/5.

:p

(just messing with you all... it's coming from Fremont... just thought I'd inject some light humor...)
You should’ve waited to post your disclaimer 😂😂 can you imagine how many of us would be blowing up thinking that was really true. You would win a prize lmao!!