Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made the same mistake. Be sure to do the referral thing again. The referral for my original order didn't automatically carry over and by the time I could see that, they said it was too late to do a referral. Sometimes it feels like they are just looking for ways to nickel and dime you. BTW: A very kind soul here already gave me a referral so I feel I'm now even and don't need any more.

The delay in getting your inventory car is a big bummer. I don't know if this helps but it's good for me to remember that delays in a Tesla delivery are the ultimate first world problem.
Speaking of referrals, when or where can I see that the referral I used to buy the car is applied? With all the system SNAFUs it'd be nice to verify I did it correctly.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Like others have mentioned.
Performance is now EDD Sep 9th to 23rd.
LR is not october but now NOV 2-22
Got a text from tesla that my performance will be here in two weeks.
Little do they know I wont accept. frustrating they want me to take the higher price vs the LR in which I ordered 3 months before. Insane.
When are they supposed to get you your escalation LR?

EDD was originally Nov 4-24 for a while, then January, and today it bumped up to Sept 12-30. I wish I could say my hopes didn't go up...but they did, and they will be crushed.
I'm in a fairly similar boat also out out of Seattle. Original EDD was November 12-28, changed to September 18-30, changed to January this past weekend, and then changed back to September 18-30 today.

Who knows when it'll actually show up...

I'm in a fairly similar boat also out out of Seattle. Original EDD was November 12-28, changed to September 18-30, changed to January this past weekend, and then changed back to September 18-30 today.

Who knows when it'll actually show up...
You telling me my order on 7/24 is Nov 10 - 30, and a OD of 8/1 is September! The hell going on here! I mean I'm happy for you, but what the hell.

Yeah it's clear they are playing the EOQ game and stiffing East Coasters. Again. For some folks the wait will become intolerable, especially when other good alternatives are becoming available.
Playing devil’s advocate - your order date is 7/23. There are west coast folks that ordered in May that still don’t have VINs. Not sure how a May or even June west coast order being fulfilled in September is stiffing anyone with a July order?

$54,300​

Key Features​

• Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Five Seat Interior
1,091 miles
Demo Vehicle
Available for pick up in Honolulu

$54,300​

Key Features​

• Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Five Seat Interior
1,091 miles
Demo Vehicle
Available for pick up in Honolulu
Hawaii Inventory can't be sent anywhere else, just FYI

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Speaking of referrals, when or where can I see that the referral I used to buy the car is applied? With all the system SNAFUs it'd be nice to verify I did it correctly.
You can see your referrals in the lootbox app. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up until after you take delivery and by then it's too late to fix things if there was a goof. So you will have to rely on what your SA tells you. OTOH, 1,000 supercharger miles is worth like $80 or less. OTOOH, DaErik somehow won a total of four free roadsters with their referrals.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Playing devil’s advocate - your order date is 7/23. There are west coast folks that ordered in May that still don’t have VINs. Not sure how a May or even June west coast order being fulfilled in September is stiffing anyone with a July order?
I’ve always loved being a Californian, but not feeling the love from Tesla. Tesla, what happened to the Cali love ❤ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I mean, I would be happy to fly into San Jose, pick up my car in Fremont, and drive it back home. Is that a thing? Can I get on a waiting list or something? A road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway wouldn’t be a terrible option for the first day or two of driving 🤷🏻‍♀️
You can! But you'd have to pay CA tax in addition to WA tax. CA and MA are among a very small group of states that make you pay tax for buying a car there, regardless of registration. Changing delivery location might also reset your place in line, since system might see it as a profile edit.

You can see your referrals in the lootbox app. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up until after you take delivery and by then it's too late to fix things if there was a goof. So you will have to rely on what your SA tells you. OTOH, 1,000 supercharger miles is worth like $80 or less. OTOOH, DaErik somehow won a total of four free roadsters with their referrals.
Yeah, totally correct. Not worth much supercharging.

Back in the day they ran various promotions with referral programs. Sometimes it was first person to get 20 referrals get a free Model X, free Model S, and then every referral got you 10% off on a Roadster, so if you got like 30 referrals during that promotion window, you got 3 roadsters for free. I am not 100% certain that Tesla will follow through, they probably will honor the referral cars. Huge tax liability though. We will wait and see!

Reactions: BitJam