Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Enjoy the beach town weekend and for the easy living! Sounds amazing.

Yeah, there’s certainly a lot of “entitled cyclist syndrome” going around and all its associated symptoms. Not fun. When the spandex goes on the courtesy for others goes out. My experience yesterday was less spandex and Oakley / Lance Armstrong crowd, more just general punks and wannabe gangstas who really wanted to pick on me. I’m Asian, my wife and another buddy of mine (both who aren’t Asian) are convinced they picked me because of race, since it’s trendy to harass/attack Asian people lately. I’m open to that idea, but not sure because I couldn’t hear everything. I don’t know, maybe I’ve lived too privileged a life to see that kind of stuff happening to me.
I would agree with your wife. Kind of what I thought when I read the story. I intentionally left race out of my story, but maybe not coincidentally the woman at the library was Asian and in a mask, the woman yelling at her was caucasian, 55+, and without one.

Starting the day VINless, the same as it’s been for the previous 96 days since my May 31 order. I see VINs being assigned this morning to East Coast people with later orders than mine so maybe today will be an interesting day for me too.

so…all you daily vin-seeker refreshers, how many browsers do you use simultaneously on your phone and which one is your favorite?
People use multiple browsers on their phones?!? This is mindblowing to me.

• Funny
Reactions: PatrickTM
These are the teslike estimates; I’m not sure if Tesla releases the actual numbers. I did see an article where Elon was quoted saying September would be the busiest month for deliveries ever 😮
View attachment 705103
*craziest for deliveries, not busiest. I only point this out because there's speculation this could have to do with logistics and supply chain nightmares more than production/delivery volume issues.

My dates narrowed Sept 18 - 30. In the past I would think this means a VIN is coming, but it seems the same indicator isn't holding as true anymore.

Dear Elon, I promise I will not be this stupid with my car and endanger myself and others: https://v.redd.it/h0hg3tj89el71

I specifically included the non-Youtube link because I think it's ridiculous this kid is trying to make money off of things like this.

My dates narrowed Sept 18 - 30. In the past I would think this means a VIN is coming, but it seems the same indicator isn't holding as true anymore.

Dear Elon, I promise I will not be this stupid with my car and endanger myself and others: https://v.redd.it/h0hg3tj89el71

I specifically included the non-Youtube link because I think it's ridiculous this kid is trying to make money off of things like this.
Florida man…

*craziest for deliveries, not busiest. I only point this out because there's speculation this could have to do with logistics and supply chain nightmares more than production/delivery volume issues.
That makes sense. And yes, the article does say “craziest”, not busiest. My mistake. I would definitely assume that once Austin is online, they will have much busier months! Thanks for the correction!

What an idiot. Is he known for doing stupid stuff like this?! I don’t follow YouTube. Why do you think the airbags didn’t deploy?

I’d like in on that as well!! When we placed our order, the build page was showing “September” for deliveries. You ordered a few days after us, was it the same for you?
Nope was already October on 7/11. But all my EDDs had been in September until coming out of the last Octobergedden. Currently 10/13-11/2. But since my SA told me to ignore my EDD…

Nope was already October on 7/11. But all my EDDs had been in September until coming out of the last Octobergedden. Currently 10/13-11/2. But since my SA told me to ignore my EDD…
Wow, that’s crazy. My BIL ordered 7/24 and he’s either had dates in November or a generic “January” the whole time.