Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well they were a month beyond the original EDD but I picked up yesterday!! The car looks perfect. I didn't see any paint or fit issues. There was something sticky to the underside of the roof window but came right off, I noticed some oil splotches on the rear seats and hoping that wipes off. I actually only had the vehicle for 10-minutes. Drove it straight to the Auto Spa to get a clear bra on the front/hood/mirrors and PPF on the rear quarter panels so VERY MUCH looking forward to actually picking up the car tomorrow! FYI- for Colorado deliveries no mud flaps (not a problem I had already purchased them) and no PPF on the rear quarter panels (getting that fixed now). So excited to finally get my Telsa hang in there everyone waiting!!

Attachments

• IMG_3786.jpeg
    IMG_3786.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 62
June OD folks seem to be getting EDD for September. So does it mean we July folks will hit it by October? Current EDD for July 18th OD is Nov 7-27.
Hopefully that gets pulled down into October?
Sept is EOQ. That means that October will be spent partially making cars to ship over seas. I think China will be making cars for Germany this quarter, so maybe the overseas orders will be less. But the USA VINs get light in the 1st month of the quarter.

Well they were a month beyond the original EDD but I picked up yesterday!! The car looks perfect. I didn't see any paint or fit issues. There was something sticky to the underside of the roof window but came right off, I noticed some oil splotches on the rear seats and hoping that wipes off. I actually only had the vehicle for 10-minutes. Drove it straight to the Auto Spa to get a clear bra on the front/hood/mirrors and PPF on the rear quarter panels so VERY MUCH looking forward to actually picking up the car tomorrow! FYI- for Colorado deliveries no mud flaps (not a problem I had already purchased them) and no PPF on the rear quarter panels (getting that fixed now). So excited to finally get my Telsa hang in there everyone waiting!!
Beautiful. Love Blue.

Reactions: IMFletcher

Red MYLR 7 Seater - Hawaii
This is exactly my config minus FSD..wondering if I should jusy pay 2500 tesla tax for delivery

I keep getting this notification from the Tesla app. I've gotten it a few times today even though I don't take delivery until Saturday. When I click it nothing happens - just goes back to the standard page in the app and I can't do anything with it. Just thought it was interesting. Anyone else have this pop up multiple times before taking delivery?

Screenshot_20210908-161957_One UI Home.jpg

Reactions: PatrickTM
Thanks, will be curious to hear how it went. I'm in Chanhassen, so also very close to the SC. Home delivery is more convenient, it just doesn't seem efficient for them, especially since I don't have a trade. We shall see...
I am in Plymouth, 15 minutes from SC. My delivery will be in January so I have a long waiting time. Yet to find an electrician to get the Nema power point installed. Nice to see many Minnesotans on this forum. I will be keenly looking forward to everyone's delivery experiences.

Reactions: ybkpk and Coyote18
I’m not so sure about Tesla delaying May orders intentionally. I have one friend who ordered in May, finally got VIN last week, scheduled for delivery this week in Texas. Plenty, and I mean plenty, of other here with cheaper orders getting VINs and deliveries. The only constant is that Performance Model Y get delivered in about a month, while LR Model Y takes about 3 months (plus or minus).

Care to share more details about your order? Profile completion date? Any order updates? Your build details, financing details, trade in, etc.?
Profile completed when placing the order 5/2. Financing changed in July 4th from Lease to Loan. got approved the second day. MYLR5 White with black interior, 20 in wheels. 60 terms loan, no trade in. my EDD is Oct 3 - 23. that is more than 5 month since order and more than 3 months since finacing change.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Sept is EOQ. That means that October will be spent partially making cars to ship over seas. I think China will be making cars for Germany this quarter, so maybe the overseas orders will be less. But the USA VINs get light in the 1st month of the quarter.
I thought the “overseas” vehicles just go to Canada. There’s a lot in this thread but I seem to remember the overseas thing being debunked or something, or like it wasn’t *that* bad. But prob still bad.

I thought the “overseas” vehicles just go to Canada. There’s a lot in this thread but I seem to remember the overseas thing being debunked or something, or like it wasn’t *that* bad. But prob still bad.
Most overseas builds are M3 builds. Not MY. China is building MY for Europe but Fremont builds M3 for Europe’s and other countries. Most MY builds don’t leave North America Unless they are a specialty run (like we saw for Korea (I think it was) earlier this year).