Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news July people! Got a VIN today from my 7/22 order and pick up 9/14! Pickup is in Nashville and I live in Memphis. Delivery date had been stuck at Nov 10-30 for almost two weeks. Needless to say very happy right now.
Whoa, that was pretty damn fast! Congrats!

So did you opt for Nashville just for kicks, or do they not do deliveries to the Memphis service center?

Mine is 263, should I be worried? Just got assigned today.
If it were me, I'd probably just roll with it, of course pay attention at delivery but that's a good idea anyway. We're all just making guesses at this point as to how VINs are assigned and many people have said they're not entirely sequential. But if the car shows up a day early, I'd be willing to pop over and take some pictures of it since I'm local (assuming I could locate it). The 14th is the day the electrician comes to install my plug though, so there would be a window where I couldn't get away.

Reactions: TatisJr
Mine is 263, should I be worried? Just got assigned today.
@seandavis See earlier post

Reactions: PatrickTM
Has anyone just completely ignored expired trade-in/financing? That's what the one SA I spoke with said to do, and it's what I want to do (to avoid being bumped to the back of the line).

No EDD change for this early August order... holding steady at 11/21-12/11
we are one day apart lol. 11/22-12/12

Reactions: PhillyGal
Only 8% of July and August MYLR orders have VINs as of 2 days ago, at least according to the spreadsheet, which is way lower than M3 orders from the same period. I ordered a M3LR on 8/19 and it is being delivered 9/21. A boatload of M3 orders are getting VINs and DDs right now, but not MYLRs. It looks like they are pushing MYLR production to Q4 or later which would align with the new casting process and the ramp up at Austin. I'm starting to think that they are trying to use up all of the older Y casting design parts and are now getting to the point of flipping over the the new casting process. This would explain the tapering off of MY deliveries this quarter and the shift to a much higher level of M3 deliveries as the older Y casting parts start to dwindle. Any remaining MY resources are being put into MYP production because it's higher profit. I think once we get past this EOQ push, they will shift to the new casting process at the beginning of Q4 and MYLR production will pick back up. But then again, I have no crystal ball.
What spreadsheet you are talking about ???

EDD still holding Sep-29-30 for quite some time now (keep expecting it to move to October already)

In order agreement, the date is 7/11 (the day I removed FSD after 6/25 order), so I guess that's the affective OD. #teamred CA
I suspect they are still going off your 6/25 order date. I ordered on 7/11 out of Rocklin with a similar speced car, but am looking at an EDD of 10/9 - 10/29. Also, I did the opposite of you and added FSD just a few days ago, but it didn't change my EDD at all. Hope you get that VIN soon!

Reactions: adiemac
I went through with pickup yesterday, Test car from Indianapolis. Red on black Model Y with induction wheels, No FSD, No Tow (Adding after the fact). Upon purchase it had ~500ish miles. At delivery it had ~602 miles.

My advisor that I had worked with was great. Several issues noted that he had me open a repair ticket for. To note to everyone, apparently test cars have different "Delivery specs" than "Brand new" cars, I wasn't made aware of this.

Two black scrapes along the drivers fender and drivers door, the tech cleaned these up.. looked like grease from the truck, it was very stuck on.
Paint defect on rear passenger door right under the window, looked like a paint bubble was popped and left a "pit" in the paint.
Small defect on rim.
A large amount of sticky residue on the cup holders and console lid cover.
Tear in the rear headliner, looks like someone tried to test fit something and tore it.
Sticky residue/black glue-like stain in rear head liner, almost touching the panoramic glass.
Windshield washer fluid reservoir lid is partially under the plastic covers that surround it.
Overspray on rear passenger interior door panel, looks like white spray paint dots all over top of door.
Both key cards were damaged from heat, apparently this is called "bacon strips"
Car had many bugs all over the front, but overall it was a 8/10 for cleanliness.
One issue with panel gap, rear left liftgate had a gap above window trim, apparently this is "in spec/normal" for the left side due to the lift mechanism, BS?
No other panel issues.
My car was manufactured starting on July 13th, and it came with front mud flaps, huge rear door panel PPF, and bio defence mode.
Pickup was about an hour and 45 min process, they addressed some issues upon pickup.
Also, I was called a couple days in advanced confirming pickup, saying it would be touch free. I arrived and the app wasn't working which would not allow me in the vehicle.
Car was charged to 90%

He encouraged me to leave fully honest feedback as everyone is supposed to receive the same exact delivery experience.

Just thought I would fill everyone in on my experience, to see how it differs from yours!

Attachments

• 21F1A3E2-FF0E-4902-B854-BAF9D3A74CCF.jpeg
    21F1A3E2-FF0E-4902-B854-BAF9D3A74CCF.jpeg
    704.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 833FC540-6917-46C3-9784-CFEAB3D271C4.jpeg
    833FC540-6917-46C3-9784-CFEAB3D271C4.jpeg
    631.2 KB · Views: 37
Good news July people! Got a VIN today from my 7/22 order and pick up 9/14! Pickup is in Nashville and I live in Memphis. Delivery date had been stuck at Nov 10-30 for almost two weeks. Needless to say very happy right now.
Woah!! That is fast!! Congrats!! 🎉🥳
I am a week after you.... 🤔
**don't get your hopes high, don't...don't!! (me!! of course, I am referring to me)**

I went through with pickup yesterday, Test car from Indianapolis. Red on black Model Y with induction wheels, No FSD, No Tow (Adding after the fact). Upon purchase it had ~500ish miles. At delivery it had ~602 miles.

My advisor that I had worked with was great. Several issues noted that he had me open a repair ticket for. To note to everyone, apparently test cars have different "Delivery specs" than "Brand new" cars, I wasn't made aware of this.

Two black scrapes along the drivers fender and drivers door, the tech cleaned these up.. looked like grease from the truck, it was very stuck on.
Paint defect on rear passenger door right under the window, looked like a paint bubble was popped and left a "pit" in the paint.
Small defect on rim.
A large amount of sticky residue on the cup holders and console lid cover.
Tear in the rear headliner, looks like someone tried to test fit something and tore it.
Sticky residue/black glue-like stain in rear head liner, almost touching the panoramic glass.
Windshield washer fluid reservoir lid is partially under the plastic covers that surround it.
Overspray on rear passenger interior door panel, looks like white spray paint dots all over top of door.
Both key cards were damaged from heat, apparently this is called "bacon strips"
Car had many bugs all over the front, but overall it was a 8/10 for cleanliness.
One issue with panel gap, rear left liftgate had a gap above window trim, apparently this is "in spec/normal" for the left side due to the lift mechanism, BS?
No other panel issues.
My car was manufactured starting on July 13th, and it came with front mud flaps, huge rear door panel PPF, and bio defence mode.
Pickup was about an hour and 45 min process, they addressed some issues upon pickup.
Also, I was called a couple days in advanced confirming pickup, saying it would be touch free. I arrived and the app wasn't working which would not allow me in the vehicle.
Car was charged to 90%

Just thought I would fill everyone in on my experience, to see how it differs from yours!
Grats!! That is a beauty!! Mine will be that, except for gemini wheels. Thinking of getting aftermarket wheels for cheaper. Brother's friend works at a tire shop, so hoping he can help with the switch. He was kind enough to help us pack and unpack when we moved houses just recently.

Reactions: Dnthrtme1
This is giving me hope as I have a black on black order too. My EDD has held steady with no movement for quite some time (9/18-9/30), so I'm hoping I'll still make the EOQ rush, with hopes it'll be in the next week or two rather than the last few days of the month.

But as we all know.. it's so unpredictable.

@DDubbsEV I would think the plate is accurate. Keep in mind, MY and M3 are high volume production builds, so the VIN S/N grows quickly. For example, I took a picture of one on the lot that had a build date of 8/24/21 and the VIN was 256711.
MY production averaged about 4-500 vehicles a day in Q2.
Don't think they'll quite achieve that for Q3, but they did have a several thousand car overhang (sitting on the Fremont lot for repair, etc) going into Q3.
Those have been cleared, judging by the drone overflights in July / August.
But VINs will now be variable since they built a bunch in Q3 that couldn't be completed due to parts shortages. Unknown what parts.

MY production averaged about 4-500 vehicles a day in Q2.
Don't think they'll quite achieve that for Q3, but they did have a several thousand car overhang (sitting on the Fremont lot for repair, etc) going into Q3.
Those have been cleared, judging by the drone overflights in July / August.
But VINs will now be variable since they built a bunch in Q3 that couldn't be completed due to parts shortages. Unknown what parts.
Right. I'm sure those lot cars will just be fine. It's just I don't want one, myself. YMMV.