Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Then I see the blue button - "We are continuing the transition to Tesla Vision, ..."

Finally !!!

VIN 5YJYGDEEXMF285xxx

OD/PC: 6/24
EDD Before VIN: 10/5 - 10/22
EDD Now: 10/10 - 10/16
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch

Finally !!!

VIN 5YJYGDEEXMF285xxx

• 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Did you call to see where your car at? You have Delivery date 5 days earlier than I do which make sense since cars are delivered in Dallas area first in train and then moved to Austin/Houston area?

Finally !!!

VIN 5YJYGDEEXMF285xxx

• 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch

Congrats! Looks like more VINs are being assigned I have the exact same build as you. Hopefully good news to come for me soon.

Reactions: EvEv and chand
Scheduled my pick up for 10/23. Car is supposed to be at the SC on 10/16 but I am out that whole week. Glad they could accommodate!
Did you work this out through your SA? I understand mileage may vary, and customer service with Tesla varies WIDELY from location to location, but not being able to take delivery within 3 days is a frequent concern in this thread. It would be helpful if you can share how you coordinated this 😊

Reactions: PatrickTM
Yeah, I guess you're right. Kind of like gas stations. Folks can't easily wrap their minds around the fact that most charging can be done at home (if your home allows it) so that's precisely why we need far fewer EV chargers than gas stations. But until you think about it that way, it's easy to brush it off as 'I'll get an EV when there are as many stations as gas'
I think there is a cohort of drivers who (for various reasons, logical or otherwise 🙄😂) will never accept or adopt EVs. I think for lack of more substantial evidence, this is an easy default excuse that they don’t have to put much thought into defending lol!!

By any chance does anybody know whether Tyson's Corner will provide a front license plate holder?
Not helpful geographically, but we did receive the front plate holder in Colorado. It’s useless to me though because I’m a rebel and won’t be running the front plate (as a side: I know this is v. illegal and ticket-able in certain locales) 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: PatrickTM
Did you work this out through your SA? I understand mileage may vary, and customer service with Tesla varies WIDELY from location to location, but not being able to take delivery within 3 days is a frequent concern in this thread. It would be helpful if you can share how you coordinated this 😊
I'm guessing they're more lenient earlier in the quarter. Once, you get to the last ~4 weeks, they're much more strict about the 3 day window because they are trying to complete every delivery they can before EoQ.

Moon doesn’t matter. You just have to drink the chicken blood with a gold chalice.
1633463348024.png

Finally !!!

VIN 5YJYGDEEXMF285xxx

• 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
MSM and the tow package?!?! Could the curse finally be lifted. Is there hope for me????

Did you call to see where your car at? You have Delivery date 5 days earlier than I do which make sense since cars are delivered in Dallas area first in train and then moved to Austin/Houston area?
Right, from here truck down south or east.
Just switched to Progressive from GEICO and uploaded the insurance. 'Review' is still grayed out, I will call them in sometime.

Reactions: PatrickTM and Ayaz
I am guessing Minnesota gets the sales tax. How stupid of WI government to throw sales tax away just to please the card dealers. I guess the car dealers fund their election so that money is more dear than tax collection for the state of WI.
Actually I believe I'll still pay WI sales tax. I've purchased cars in other states (Nebraska and Minnesota) before and I've always paid WI sales tax.