Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
Anyone who had recently delivered MY - do you have a humming noise as described here?

Also, having had PWs installed, despite being a totally different product, it was an eerily similar experience to what many have described here. Over a year of waiting. Poor communication at a lot of times. But the installers were great, the product is amazing, and they’ve been super-responsive once it hit a certain point.

Just got a random call from Tesla (Mt Kisco). They noted my delivery date was coming up and wanted to confirm everything was all set and I was ready to accept. No VIN yet but he sounded optimistic that my EDD (Oct 21 - Nov 10) would hold. Interesting they reached out.
👍 My EDD window is 6 days earlier, but no contact with Tesla…

Reactions: PaulNY
but but, I am ONLY off by two seats, from you two....Can I join the club still? 😜
Of course! #TeamRed is the best team
Mine is same config as well. Red with black interior, 19 inch wheels. No add on's. current EDD Oct15- Nov6. Ordered on July 9th
Sweet! We all ordered around the same time.
Aye #teamred is growing! 🤗
I wouldn't be surprised if all of us get our cars from the same batch or something.
I really hope so. I haven't seen any VINs for red recently but they're probably stocking up after the EOQ push.

Are there any November EDDs here? I mean solidly Nov EDDs, not like a day or two at the beginning or end of the month. I see a ton of people with solid October EDDs and lots (like me) with December (or later) EDDs, but not any Novembers. Maybe I'm just overlooking them but there seems to be few November EDDs that I've seen.

Reactions: EvEv and PhillyGal