Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any November EDDs here? I mean solidly Nov EDDs, not like a day or two at the beginning or end of the month. I see a ton of people with solid October EDDs and lots (like me) with December (or later) EDDs, but not any Novembers. Maybe I'm just overlooking them but there seems to be few November EDDs that I've seen.
November estimated delivery would be July orders of MYLR's.

Are there any November EDDs here? I mean solidly Nov EDDs, not like a day or two at the beginning or end of the month. I see a ton of people with solid October EDDs and lots (like me) with December (or later) EDDs, but not any Novembers. Maybe I'm just overlooking them but there seems to be few November EDDs that I've seen.
Nov 5 - 25 for me, been that way for about a week and a half now.

My EDD as been 11/03-11/23 for a while now.

Mine was 11/9-11/29 for over a month, but it jumped forward just last week to a late Oct early Nov window.

Novemeber 08-28 OD 30 Sep MYP Black

Reactions: TheDarkKnight$
Off topic question so please don't beat me out of here, I've heard about people doing overnight test drives with demo models. Is that a thing (when they have demo models back again)? I would have loved to have one overnight to try out for a day but I figured I'd have to go through Turo for something like that.

Reactions: PatrickTM
My EDD is Nov. 4-24 and his been that since 9/26. My order date was 7/23 and my profile completion date was 7/26.