Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 3 weeks of no movement my EDD moved up almost a month from 12/4 - 12/24 to 11/11 - 12/9. I am very happy about that, but with all these changes to others EDDs I have no idea what this means. I hope this remains the case, no doubt, but I really wish Tesla would at least give us some rhyme or reason to the EDD. As it is now, I will definitely take it, but with a grain of salt.

I am taking my push forward by a month while many who ordered way before me were pushed back as a sign that in a day or two those that were pushed back will be getting their VINs and scheduling delivery in the next 2-3 weeks. That is the only way any of this makes sense to me (and it still makes absolutely no sense).

View attachment 718047
Bad news: my EDD starting day got pushed out another day. Good news: my EDD ending day got moved in 5 days, taking my window from 21 to 15 days. Hopefully this is a good sign!
Been at 10/19-11/2 for about a week now. Seems like a weird EDD range that no one else has 😅. I’m hoping they’re building my car this week and that I’ll get a VIN before the weekend 🤞🏽😬

Now I’m 10/26-11/4.
I'm in a similar boat, also in NC (Charlotte). Was 15-OCt to 4-Nov but just pushed out 26-Oct to 6-Nov. So a tighter window but delayed out a bit more. I think I'm the only one waiting on a MY that ordered all the way back in May.

I saw the EDD tighten to a week at the end of the month, before shifting out 2 months into October, so I am not too hopeful that this tighter window builds any confidence just yet.