Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White w/black interior model y long range with no other options:
OD 4/30
DD 11/29, scheduled

Original estimate was late May to mid June.

Price $50,990 compared to $58,990 today. Mysteriously my trade in value dropped by $6000 after I got my vin. And here I thought used car prices were continuing to rise. It's almost like they're trying to make up some of the current price increases on my trade in.
Same happened to me - when I filled it out pre-order, my trade in was $10k. Once I placed the order, it dropped to $6,500. It's since come up to $8,100, but still...

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Add shift.com to that because they offered me the most by far for my etron. KBB was the lowest and from what I heard from a dealer is that’s basically a starting point. I had one dealer offer me less than KBB 🤦🏿‍♂️
Did Shift.com try to offer you less after they inspected the vehicle? I've heard that's a thing, but I have never sold a vehicle through this method - although will soon'ish.

Did Shift.com try to offer you less after they inspected the vehicle? I've heard that's a thing, but I have never sold a vehicle through this method - although will soon'ish.
I used my shift offer and was able to get our local Audi dealer to match it, so I went with them. My co worker who recently took delivery of a MYP used shift and he said the “inspection” process was a joke. The guy literally walked around his car once and the whole process took less than five mins. My coworker asked the guy what’s the next step and the inspector said he was trying to get this car to an auction that day to sell.

I used my shift offer and was able to get our local Audi dealer to match it, so I went with them. My co worker who recently took delivery of a MYP used shift and he said the “inspection” process was a joke. The guy literally walked around his car once and the whole process took less than five mins. My coworker asked the guy what’s the next step and the inspector said he was trying to get this car to an auction that day to sell.
Thanks - good to know. Carvana offered me about $500 more than Vroom, but once I'm actually ready to pull the trigger I'll check with Shift on an offer too.

Well now that's bogus. You ordered the same car as I did but three months later. It's being delivered at essentially the same time. Happy for you, though.
Best of luck, few side note:
anyone here can please recommend me a good pick up checklist?
I also plan on installing a 14-50 right besides the panel box in my garage, then hook it up with a third party J1772 charger from amazon (has okay review, link here Link). Good or bad idea?

Best of luck, few side note:
anyone here can please recommend me a good pick up checklist?
I also plan on installing a 14-50 right besides the panel box in my garage, then hook it up with a third party J1772 charger from amazon (has okay review, link here Link). Good or bad idea?
These are both good:

Illinois is offering $4,000 rebate if you buy an EV in Illinois, and rebates of up to 80% for the cost to install a charging station, but not starting until July 1, 2022 😩
Florida, when??? Come on, get with the times. The power company is not even running any incentives either but they do for their customers in other states.

The Tesla wall connector is $500 and would charge the car at 48 amps rather than the 40 of the device you linked to.

Also, you can probably pick up a gen 1 mobile connector on ebay for about what that device costs. They charge at 40 amps.

Florida, when??? Come on, get with the times. The power company is not even running any incentives either but they do for their customers in other states.
Illinois is a mess. The incentive is worded really weird, targeted toward lower income. You don’t pay state income tax, that’s a huge benefit.