Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I’m new here obviously. I need help!!! I ordered a MY Black/7 seat white/ Black induction 20s on 4/3. I had a date of 4/21-5/1 obviously missed that also loan approval ran out 30 days 🙄. Date changed to 5/11-6/1 than all of a sudden date disappeared. Haven’t had a date in 2 weeks now. Went by Tesla dealership they had no answers. Called another Tesla dealer in Atlanta and they said all orders will probably get filled in June. Just tried to login my account 5 mins ago and a blue M3 popped up!! Have anyone here shopped with Tesla before? Is it always crazy? Can anyone relate? I sold my S550 in early April cause I thought I would be riding right now!!!

Reactions: IAmCrispy
This isn't exactly the experience I was expecting when I put my $100 down and hit submit. :D

That said, when all the traditional car makers ramp up their EV production (and have robust charging networks), they are going to eat Tesla's lunch if they remain this 'black box'. Tesla seems to have leaned all the communication people right out of the company. I'm a huge fan of the way they've blazed the EV trail, and I'm sure I'm going to love my MY when it comes - but this has been a poor first impression.

Just had a thought....

It's been well established that a fair number of SC's are stocked, but are not moving product. It's going to be near 90 for several days in Cleveland, and I assume as hot or worse in the sun belt, which means the thermal protection is gonna be going nuts.

What are the odds that they're keeping an eye on all these cars' SOC and making sure they don't completely deplete?

Hi I’m new here obviously. I need help!!! I ordered a MY Black/7 seat white/ Black induction 20s on 4/3. I had a date of 4/21-5/1 obviously missed that also loan approval ran out 30 days 🙄. Date changed to 5/11-6/1 than all of a sudden date disappeared. Haven’t had a date in 2 weeks now. Went by Tesla dealership they had no answers. Called another Tesla dealer in Atlanta and they said all orders will probably get filled in June. Just tried to login my account 5 mins ago and a blue M3 popped up!! Have anyone here shopped with Tesla before? Is it always crazy? Can anyone relate? I sold my S550 in early April cause I thought I would be riding right now!!!
Disappearing estimated delivery date is quite common. Read the last 2 or 3 pages of posts to understand what is going with the blue M3.

It could be worse. I saw on my local Facebook group that a dude was at the SC (Tampa) to receive deliver when the account systems failed. It looks like he waited 3 hours and left without vehicle. I do not know his vin range.
ROFL... that sounds similar to my M3 delivery two years ago... I had to go in 3 times in total... They ended up giving me a nice GC to use in the store as an "I'm sorry" Hopefully things come back up and he can get his tomorrow so you can share all the details with us!

1621559229943.png

FInally got back into my account. The layout changed, but my delivery time frame did not.

Just had a thought....

It's been well established that a fair number of SC's are stocked, but are not moving product. It's going to be near 90 for several days in Cleveland, and I assume as hot or worse in the sun belt, which means the thermal protection is gonna be going nuts.

What are the odds that they're keeping an eye on all these cars' SOC and making sure they don't completely deplete?
COHP won't be turned on so its just the normal cooling for the electronics that happens... I've left my car out for days and the phantom drain isn't that bad and I'm down in FL. Unless they are sitting there for a couple weeks you don't really have anything to worry about. But no, they don't pay attention to SOC at ALL. My MS was in the shop for a major repair (Husband drove it into a curb and ripped the front suspension out) and I had to call them like 4 times to plug it in as I watched my battery drain. They finally just DC the HV pax until they could complete the repairs.