Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely can. I've been behind a Model S in the auto car wash lane and it didn't short circuit or blow up. I personally wouldn't take our S through the Quick Quack because I know those brushes just pick up grit and dirt from the car ahead of you and slap it against the paint when it's your turn. I don't mind it on my wife's white 15-year-old Lexus though -- swirls would just blend in with all the other scratches the wife has collected over the years.
Thanks! I was curious about all that. Still thinking ceramic coat though. I dunno.

He got his VIN May 11, 15xxxx
Wow, that post seems like years ago...

Also, that's probably a showroom or test-drive car. My SC has a bunch of Ys in that 150,xxx-160,xxx range. Good for him though!

Let 'em go. We have plenty of cry babies as it is.
Wow. Good response. I’ll refrain from name calling. Best of luck.
It is wild to see comments like this as if Tesla's web team is all sitting with their thumbs up their butts. I am not at all envious of their web team or certainly whoever is accountable for the firmware update, whoever works on supply chain, etc. I guarantee you it is not a happy office and everyone is working as hard as they can to fix things. They may not be transparent about it, but they're not out sunbathing RN...
I called out the fact that a self-proclaimed technology company (not specific personnel or teams) can’t keep their account portal accessible during the middle of the day on a weekday. I don’t recall trashing a specific IT team. I get it if we are talking about a small to medium regional or even domestic company that doesn’t specialize in delivering a best of breed platform, but, for Tesla, all that I’m saying is I’m not impressed. You have to question management and process at this point. Otherwise, you may be turning a blind eye. By the way, 4 hours later and I still can’t access my account....