Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have faith everyone! I finally took delivery of my Y today. I asked about the software issue and my SA seemed to know nothing about it. I got my VIN fairly quick and delivery went pretty smooth. I hope everyone on here finally gets relief ASAP!
WOW! I don't think a single person here can understand how you got your delivery so quickly... But Gratz to you!

Tesla, SpaceX are both notorious for their absolutely horrendous corporate culture. Really poor management styles, no work/life balance because you're "changing the world" and there's always another tech bro to take your position and work more hours.

Devs are absolutely having a terrible time right now. And the fault for it starts at the top (Elon) all the way down to middle management. Let's not lay fault on the development team. We're talking about a very much non-critical site feature.
This makes me sad.

Reactions: 63AMG
Manage order page not working here... but when it comes back, let's all hope for a vin and date!
Just checked again to see if I could access my order account where I purchased a wall connector. Yep! It showed my order for my wall connector and that it was delivered today, but it still won't let me access my MY order status. This sucks.