Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am able to. Just looked at my estimated dates, for no reason.
Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Tried icognito , cleared cookies you name it.
I get the to many redirects screen. Going to call the delivery center and my SA today to see if they can get into my account.

1622028975595.png

Reactions: Soosh
No vin yet!!! Anyone received thiers in Ft.Lauderdale? Ordered mine on 3/31, the dates on my site have completely disappeared, my SA tells me I should get my car by the end of June. I have no car had to rent one. this is beginning to get frustrating............ help. this car better be worth it...

Man I hope so. I feel like the release of VINs were the ones on the lots at the Sales Centers, and ours are about to be built. Hopefully we still get VINs this week
Possibly, but I don't think production ever stopped or slowed down. So there is A LOT of cars yet to be assigned. Also we're only hearing about the the people on this forum. That probably doesn't account for the majority of owners. I feel pretty confident that things have aligned, especially with the news from Tesla. It makes sense of a lot of this IMO.

Tried icognito , cleared cookies you name it.
I get the to many redirects screen. Going to call the delivery center and my SA today to see if they can get into my account.

View attachment 666410
Strange. My account has been loading fine since late yesterday evening. If it's any consolation, the only change I saw in my account yesterday evening was yet another delivery date range slip lol. Now 6/8-6/25....ordered 4/24. I find it hard to believe that my order isn't sitting on the local lot given the large number of MYs sitting there and Cincinnati not being the biggest market, but who knows at this point.

Reactions: proximanova
Strange. My account has been loading fine since late yesterday evening. If it's any consolation, the only change I saw in my account yesterday evening was yet another delivery date range slip lol. Now 6/8-6/25....ordered 4/24. I find it hard to believe that my order isn't sitting on the local lot given the large number of MYs sitting there and Cincinnati not being the biggest market, but who knows at this point.
I receiev2d a text last night to schedule delivery, but I cannot access the site. Ordered 4/20, MY7, blue, tow, no FSD in cincinnati. Hopefully you get the same text soon.

Reactions: Soosh
Referencing the article from Electrek, is anyone else concerned about the length of time these cars will be outdoors exposed to the elements?
I'm also wondering what effect heat and sun will have to the exterior/interior, and what effect if any this will have on the battery. This is a big purchase for me and I'm planning to keep the car for a long, long time but am now a bit worried. Am I going overboard with my concerns?

For whomever manages the Google Tracker:

It might be helpful to add a tab for VIN’s assigned by location, or even a location tab that tracked dates for VIN and Delivery with configuration. I think it would be an interesting data point to try and visualize any correlation of when/where/how Tesla distributes vehicles. Just a thought!
I essentially do this, almost exactly. It's pretty easy to create a temporary filter on the top row that describes each column. Then I can filter/sort how I need. I believe they have a link in there that also explains how to do it.