Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have the dreaded 3-13 weeks. Come on now, Tesla. Tell me this is a glitch. I ordered 4/11 and never had a a date after June 20, and now they're telling me I may not get a Q2 delivery?
Right. June 17th was my latest date throughout this entire wait. I’ll have to figure something else out if it’s really going to take that long. Fingers crossed it’s a glitch.

Yay! You got it! Still haven’t gotten anything but I ordered May 2 so I don’t think I’ll get a VIN till next week probably. Let us know how everything goes!!
Don't worry Nolegirl, you will get your VIN soon! I like your style, FYI...we have essentially the same car except I did not buy the tow hitch...Totally random but I graduated from FSU back in the day and my daughter is currently a sophomore in Tallahassee. GO NOLES!!!

Reactions: Nolegirl01
my delivery date changes almost daily the. about two weeks ago it seemed to have stabilized to June 11 to June 30. Then last night, I had an error message saying account could not be accessed. This morning, I got access and delivery states May 30-June 16 (in two days sort of), but i know for sure it will change again since I still do not have a VIN assigned LOL. Ordered 4-11. Gave up on my SA since he never answers emails or calls.

yeah but you get your money back, if you don't accept delivery though.
One would think so. But ASK yourself... how will you get money back from Tesla?

In this thread, I have read of past buyers not getting back their money on decline of delivery, and in fact being charged twice in one instance.

From our business perspective, never pay in advance for goods not yet received. Simple rules to live by which protect the buyer.

Reactions: Emmadiane
my delivery date changes almost daily the. about two weeks ago it seemed to have stabilized to June 11 to June 30. Then last night, I had an error message saying account could not be accessed. This morning, I got access and delivery states May 30-June 16 (in two days sort of), but i know for sure it will change again since I still do not have a VIN assigned LOL. Ordered 4-11. Gave up on my SA since he never answers emails or calls.
My EDD also came back this morning for June 1-18. It's the first time the rang becomes shorter than 3 weeks and not bounded by June 30.

Reactions: Emmadiane