Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As annoying as this will sound, this experience has been awesome!! Yes, I struggled with the wait, BUT that was my issue lol cuz they told me end of June when I ordered in April. It was super fun tho waiting for VINS with all of you haha - now I kind of miss it :( lol The online payment was so easy, the p/u was so easy, I am in love with this car!! Good luck with all of your cars and fun stuff to come!! See you all in the other threads :)

For folks frustrated seeing others get VINs who ordered after you, remember, many of those may be due to people not taking delivery. Drop outs or delays happen more often than you think and Tesla wants them delivered ASAP.

Now that floodgates are open and heading to end of Q, I’d expect order to delivery time to go back to more normal pace. Three months, etc is abnormal, even for Tesla, unless you’re getting the first production vehicles. In that case, it’s years.

So here's a question. I have my VIN now and estimated delivery has changed from June 13-30 to May 30-June 4. But I see no option to "schedule" the pickup yet. Does that still happen later? Would it make sense that the earliest it could get scheduled would be Tuesday due to the holiday?

So here's a question. I have my VIN now and estimated delivery has changed from June 13-30 to May 30-June 4. But I see no option to "schedule" the pickup yet. Does that still happen later? Would it make sense that the earliest it could get scheduled would be Tuesday due to the holiday?
They may be open this weekend, check the actual SC on Google Maps or something similar for actual working hours.

My 3-13 weeks went away too, but now there's just nothing. I had to update my odometer yesterday for my trade in, and that is "under review". Hoping that happens quickly. ...maybe we all get cars this weekend 😁
I was at 4-12 weeks, then yesterday EDD June 21-30, now this morning nothing. Picking up from Costa Mesa. Hoping the lost of EDD means a vin coming soon.

I’m pretty sure they are open for the holiday. I wasn’t given a choice and my EDD was June 1-3. I was texted for June 4.

seems very few in AZ are getting VINS. I am wondering what the rest of the country has going for it. Seems our DC is open 10am to 5 PM drove by today at 5 and it was a ghost town. Seems they could get more cars out if they were open longer than 6 hours!
We are a stone throw distance away from the fremont factory and still waiting. My stanford SA never replies. Fremont factory DC never pick up phone calls. Only way for me is to walk in and have them give me stupid answers so i just wait patiently for my sanity. I love 21st century technology, truly Silicon Valley at its finest lol

I pick mine up on Sunday. Not sure if Tesla delivers Monday / Memorial Day, but the Tesla Store / SC is probably open. BTW, Tesla texted me a link to set up my delivery date the afternoon of the day I received my VIN. However, I think my vehicle was already at the DC awaiting the software / firmware update, not in transit or still at the factory.

For folks frustrated seeing others get VINs who ordered after you, remember, many of those may be due to people not taking delivery. Drop outs or delays happen more often than you think and Tesla wants them delivered ASAP.

Now that floodgates are open and heading to end of Q, I’d expect order to delivery time to go back to more normal pace. Three months, etc is abnormal, even for Tesla, unless you’re getting the first production vehicles. In that case, it’s years.
Not much vin action here today though. Last few days were like Oprah was handing out free cars.

Well, kids it's 12:23 in the AM and I still don't have a VIN. But logged into my account just a few minutes ago and I've got an Estimated Delivery: June 10 - June 24 now. First time I've ever had an EDD since I placed my order. Here's hoping this means the gears are turning! 🥂
Progress is never predictable with these EDDs, mine was june 5th couple of days ago, then June 10, today it’s June 11th to 26th.