Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, kids it's 12:23 in the AM and I still don't have a VIN. But logged into my account just a few minutes ago and I've got an Estimated Delivery: June 10 - June 24 now. First time I've ever had an EDD since I placed my order. Here's hoping this means the gears are turning! 🥂
NICE! I've also never had an ETA since I placed my order LOL hopefully it does mean something and ill get one soon too! Keep us posted!

Reactions: casey1202
Well, my EDD changed to 3–13 weeks. Seriously considering just canceling my order. I’m not interested on getting a car in August-September, when I ordered in April. Super disappointed.
I can't imagine thats actually the case... If it makes you feel better I have NEVER had an EDD 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think they are pretty random in how they populate. It makes no sense that some have the and others don't and the ranges that they have been given...

I can't imagine thats actually the case... If it makes you feel better I have NEVER had an EDD 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think they are pretty random in how they populate. It makes no sense that some have the and others don't and the ranges that they have been given...
It would be nice if they were more organized with that. I mean, we are not buying 10k cars. My biggest concern is that the car shows up when I am delivering my baby and neither my husband or I can pick it up. I know it’s just car but my husband’s Model X took less than 2 weeks to get to us when he got it. Sorry for the ranting. Hormones also get in the way.

The dates are meaningless. People get a VIN and delivery right after having “3-13 weeks”.

I was 4-11 weeks until Friday. Then 6/12-6/30 on Friday, then 6/11-6/25 yesterday and now just changed to 6/13-6/30.

I still think I will get a car toward mid/end June. Tesla has no interest in July deliveries. Be patient, but refresh this forum and Tesla account early and often.

It would be nice if they were more organized with that. I mean, we are not buying 10k cars. My biggest concern is that the car shows up when I am delivering my baby and neither my husband or I can pick it up. I know it’s just car but my husband’s Model X took less than 2 weeks to get to us when he got it. Sorry for the ranting. Hormones also get in the way.
RANT AWAY! You gotta get it out ❤️ Yeah I totally get it... My S was a wait but it was so long ago I can't even remember it lol the 3 was super quick I think I had it within two weeks of ordering it too... Hopefully things will start moving for the rest of us and it won't be much longer!

Gratz on the Baby! How exciting! 👶