Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me being the nerd that I am built a daily tracker for our Model Y using Power BI to visualize the date changes over time.
We ordered on 04-21-21 with the following config:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Tow Hitch
Delivery date started off on the 6-10 week mark then dropped down on the 26th pretty considerably. It's either stayed the same or gone up by a few days since then (usually around the 20-40 days until delivery mark).

The sentiment gauge is my wife's daily mood about the car, she's still on the fence so I wanted to track her daily emotional level towards the Model Y (5=Loving it, 1=Cancel). I anticipate this to fluctuate wildly 😂

1619801025259.png

Me being the nerd that I am built a daily tracker for our Model Y using Power BI to visualize the date changes over time.
We ordered on 04-21-21 with the following config:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Tow Hitch
Delivery date started off on the 6-10 week mark then dropped down on the 26th pretty considerably. It's either stayed the same or gone up by a few days since then (usually around the 20-40 days until delivery mark).

The sentiment gauge is my wife's daily mood about the car, she's still on the fence so I wanted to track her daily emotional level towards the Model Y (5=Loving it, 1=Cancel). I anticipate this to fluctuate wildly 😂

View attachment 658407
I ordered the exact same configuration on 4/16 and my delivery window started out May 16 - June 15, then May 28 to June 17, and today it's May 20 - June 9.

Reactions: StoicKiwi
Wow! Let us know what the outcome is!
I saw several MY's in the SC lot with your config. None with mine. I heard back from my SA on the change order and he said if I uploaded the latest mileage then all I can do is wait. I got many dealers in town bugging me to sell my Leaf to them for the KBB offer. I'll wait until I see what Tesla is going to do before accepting and declining the trade with Tesla. Oh I miss the days where I just sat in front of the car dealer and be done in a couple hours with a car I picked off the lot.

Reactions: MrsLabib and ZC3505