Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same situation here. It was showing October for a few days and now July 24 - Aug 9. I've had this 2-day-away EDD before and just saw it slip each day. I think I've reached the acceptance phase where I've stopped trying to make sense of it. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 686923

I find it interesting that we are both Utah and have the same EDD range though. Maybe there’s something to it this time?
I am EXACTLY there with both of you. EDD July 24-August 12. I don't want to get my hopes up but that seems like a lot more than just a coincidence. I think we will either all 3 get our cars at the same time or we will all get severely disappointed at the same time.

I am EXACTLY there with both of you. EDD July 24-August 12. I don't want to get my hopes up but that seems like a lot more than just a coincidence. I think we will either all 3 get our cars at the same time or we will all get severely disappointed at the same time.
Ha that’s awesome hope to see you guys at the sales center :) I’m really thinking they’re just going to call us out of the blue one of these days

Reactions: iratre
@digitalboi and @und2000 I just want to jinx you two, but I feel like we haven't been seeing you two post as much since you both got your new VIN, which probably means that they haven't been taken away.....yet. :p

I do apologize I don't know why I am like this, I am looking forward to seeing you both take delivery. Tesla really did drag you through the mud on these orders. And I will take full blame if I did really jinx either one of you two.
thanks! happy thoughts for next Friday!

I've been holding steady at Sept 12 - 30. I assume that's essentially meaningless except that the computer thinks somehow they'll cram me in as part of the end of quarter rush. I'm not sure I want to be part of that; I intentionally waited until the estimated date was October, and my guess is that's what'll actually happen.

True. It is scheduled for Monday home delivery. Can you still reject a home delivery once it arrives? If they park it in your driveway, and box your other car in, how soon will they come and move the Y if I reject it? How does that work? Plus I can’t really inspect interior until after accepting the car, right? But I guess that last point applies too if it’s a VIN I was excited about.
You can absolutely still reject a home delivery. They should come get it pretty quick, they uber from the SC so I would assume however long it takes to get back to you from your local SC. My guess is that if you are rejecting a home delivery they are going to do whatever they can to rectify the issue to avoid the hassle of coming back. I plan on putting up a stink and making them unlock the car for me remotely so I can inspect the inside and make sure its OK before I pay them. I'd be able to do it at the SC so I should be able to do it at home.

Delivery Matrix2.jpg

anticipation ⏳

@digitalboi and @und2000 I just want to jinx you two, but I feel like we haven't been seeing you two post as much since you both got your new VIN, which probably means that they haven't been taken away.....yet. :p

I do apologize I don't know why I am like this, I am looking forward to seeing you both take delivery. Tesla really did drag you through the mud on these orders. And I will take full blame if I did really jinx either one of you two.
Still here just been busy recently so not having as much time to spend here. really excited and nervous about coming home from our trip on Tuesday to find the car in the driveway... we will see how it goes 🤞🏻

I've been holding steady at Sept 12 - 30. I assume that's essentially meaningless except that the computer thinks somehow they'll cram me in as part of the end of quarter rush. I'm not sure I want to be part of that; I intentionally waited until the estimated date was October, and my guess is that's what'll actually happen.
when i originally placed my order in June I talked to my SA expressing interest in taking delivery late august/ early September and he said that its tough to time but to place an order then. Currently I'm looking at early-mid august but I'm not going to reject delivery because of a 10-15 day discrepancy. Especially because of how impatient my wife and I have been to get this thing now that we're down to one car.

Good news for those who ordered mid-May with an expected delivery date of October in SoCal.

The EDD is kept as October for 6 days Today.
I visited the Tesla Center yesterday, which is two minutes away from my house.
And I asked the staff about my expected delivery date.
He asked for my phone number and looked up something on his laptop.
He told me that my car will leave the factory on July 31st and arrive here on August 1st.
I couldn't believe what he was saying, so I asked him to show me the laptop screen, then he kindly showed it to me.
I want to record this so I asked if I could take a picture of his laptop screen, but he declined.

If your Tesla center is close to home, you might want to visit it and ask about estimated delivery dates.

Anyway, hope for those who ordered in mid-May!!
Thanks for the tip. Mine is right down the street from me so I'll have to try this. Been stuck on October for the past few days.

MY LR | Exterior Blue | Interior Black | Wheels 19" | Seats 7 | FSD No | Tow Yes
Ordered 5/15 | Original EDD 4-14 weeks | Pickup Lynnwood WA
Current EDD 6/18-6/30, September, 7/18-8/7, September, 7/19-8/5, October

Reactions: Clown and hcdavis3
I had a feeling that was the case. I'm in such a weird high stakes situation. Won a free car but the company I won it through detailed very specifically that you must have the MVPA by August 31st for them to pay it for their fiscal numbers. No problem since I ordered the Model X refresh February 13th right...but nope..then my SA calls me June 3rd and says time to go to plan B because the X refresh won't be delivered by August 31st. So I immediately order the model Y on June 4. MYLR, Blue/White/ 19" / No Tow/ NO FSD. And now I am in a weird spot as my EDD says August 14th - Sept 3rd. But the company I won the car through said I don't necessarily need to take delivery by August 31st. They just NEED the MVPA by August 31st to be able to pay it in that month.
Go pick up a BMW 6 series off the lot and then turn around and sell it. ;)

Reactions: hcdavis3
Thanks for the silver lining, but now I’m also paranoid about why someone else rejected this VIN.
Plenty of reasons why someone had to reject a car: financing issues, scheduling conflicts, or QC quabbles. Or maybe the wait was so damn long that their need for a new Tesla order was no longer there.

If you reject the car, I'm sure there will be hundreds of customers looking to take it off of Tesla's hands. I'll just say it: if you don't need a car, don't buy the car. Wait if it helps you feel more confident. Nothing wrong with that.