Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/7, SF Bay Area

* MY LR
* Midnight Silver
* Induction Wheels
* 5 Seat
* No Tow
* FSD

Estimated Delivery:
April 8: May 8 - June 8
April 10: May 10 - June 9

On April 11 I get a call from a Sales Agent telling me that I should expect the car in June. I was a bit confused as the delivery dates above looked like I had a higher chance of getting the car in May. I was crossing my fingers for a May date.

April 13: May 13 - June 13
April 17: May 22 - June 21

I've been looking around and what's weird it seems people who have ordered around my time have me got VIN, while others are also in my situation.
It does seem weird. However, it most likely depends on how they manage the priority queue and how they do manufacture runs of the various configurations. Or who knows...

It does seem weird. However, it most likely depends on how they manage the priority queue and how they do manufacture runs of the various configurations. Or who knows...

I worry it's because I have applied for financing yet. The Tesla agent who called me told me to apply for financing on May 1st because the decision would be valid for 60 days, but he *also* told me Tesla prioritizes people who are ready to play. Maybe he didn't give the best advice?

I was assigned a vin on Wednesday . My date changed to April 25 - may 01. I completed everything except the insurance upload. I’m waiting for delivery confirmation. When I spoke to someone on where the car was, they said it was in Birmingham, that was 2 days ago. Hopefully it will be at my center soon.
Oh that's exciting, I didn't ask where mine was when I reached out to them but I bet it was on the same train as yours.

Reactions: swheat6345
Ordered on March 15th. Was given a Vin and a delivery date of March 31 for the end of 1Q blitz. Couldn't physically accept until April 2nd. They told me they leave it in my drive way but wouldn't give me a grace period on rejecting the car if there were issues. So I was placed back in cue. The date keeps moving now.
Today updated to Estimated Delivery: May 25 - June 24. I live 10 minutes from the Fremont factory so something could shake sooner but damn. Already paid up.

I wish there was a way to track the car to see where it is
Where in FL are you?

Your Service advisor can do that by accessing the GPS locator. He demonstrated it on my MS from a year old records still on file. It's similar to what you will have on your phone app after you take possession.

My SA also said it sometimes takes 2 days in Birmingham if the car carrier trucks are in short supply.

I was assigned a vin on Wednesday . My date changed to April 25 - may 01. I completed everything except the insurance upload. I’m waiting for delivery confirmation. When I spoke to someone on where the car was, they said it was in Birmingham, that was 2 days ago. Hopefully it will be at my center soon.
Very Nice! Sounds like you will have it soon.
My dates are about the same 4/28-5/2.
Yesterday my car was at the rail yard near Fremont, waiting to be loaded for the trip to Birmingham. I have my delivery scheduled for 5/1. Hopefully it won’t slip. Supposed to arrive at Tesla in Alpharetta, Ga on 4/29.
Amazing how much info they have on the cars location.

Hey All,

Been hovering around but this is my first post.

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FDO

I will update if anything changes.

Daniel