Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date 4/5 as well. White on white no tow hitch. South Carolina. Showing 5 to 9 weeks. Already submitted financing.
Hey runthejoules,

is yours performance as well? I am leasing the vehicle. it will be interesting to see if they favour US deliveries or is it truly a first come first serve (based on production runs of course). Well the race is on hopefully soon.

Daniel

4/7 - test drive
4/8 - order placed 6-10 week delivery
4/10 - delivery updated to May 5 - May 25
4/14 - delivery updated to May 18 - Jun 7
4/18 - delivery updated to May 15 - Jun 4

Ordered LR, Blue, 20" Induction, Black INT, 5 seat, AP, Tow hitch.
Paying in BTC
SW Michigan. The GR store just opened, but they're not set up yet for deliveries. Have to drive to Clarkston for delivery.

Reactions: turbospecc
Right, that won’t make a difference either. Once you accept delivery, Tesla gets the full amount from you and your lender. So ultimately if they need the cash, the fastest route is to get you a car.
To confirm I told my SA I would be paying in full.. has not helped me any! Still stuck at 6-10weeks from order date after previously having a solidified timeframe end of April. Ordered 04/11 MYP black/black. AND I live 20 min from the Fremont factory

To confirm I told my SA I would be paying in full.. has not helped me any! Still stuck at 6-10weeks from order date after previously having a solidified timeframe end of April. Ordered 04/11 MYP black/black. AND I live 20 min from the Fremont factory
Ah! I ordered a MYP black/black as well (Canada BC)! I ordered Apr 9. It went from 2-10 weeks to May-June, then it has been shifting closer a couple times and now its saying Apr 21-May 8.

I'm in no rush but sure this is exciting seeing it shift to the left. Not sure how accurate it is though!

Last time I did this (2019) I had a M3P on hold for months and at some point I just called them and get them to match me to a car when
I was ready.

2/24/21 - Ordered to lock in price drop, showed 4 week delivery
2/25/21 - VIN assigned for delivery within a week, asked to be put on hold until 4/20 :cool: to align with lease ending mid May
4/6/21 - Hit I'm ready since I got spooked since times were in the 6-10 week range
~~ Delivery fluctuating between April 25 to May 25, moved many times. ~~
4/18/21 - VIN assigned, 179xxx. Will most likely hear from Mt. Kisco NY tomorrow to schedule delivery

LR AWD, White on white, 19" Gemini, no Tow, no FSD

Anybody besides me find it easier to wait back when they didn’t have a VIN?

Seems like time is slowing down as my delivery window gets closer.

At this rate, time will just stop the day before my scheduled delivery.

:eek:
Definitely was easier. I have a VIN and a range within 1 to 2 weeks, and sold my car in anticipation, but I don't have a pickup date yet. My local store also never answers the phone or returns calls...

2/24/21 - Ordered to lock in price drop, showed 4 week delivery
2/25/21 - VIN assigned for delivery within a week, asked to be put on hold until 4/20 :cool: to align with lease ending mid May
4/6/21 - Hit I'm ready since I got spooked since times were in the 6-10 week range
~~ Delivery fluctuating between April 25 to May 25, moved many times. ~~
4/18/21 - VIN assigned, 179xxx. Will most likely hear from Mt. Kisco NY tomorrow to schedule delivery

LR AWD, White on white, 19" Gemini, no Tow, no FSD
Where does the VIN show?