Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 3/25...still just seeing "1-10 weeks". Last update I got about two weeks ago from the SA in Kansas City was last week of April/first week of May. My profile hasn't moved a bit, so I'm going to give her a call to see if there's any new info.

I almost like it being stuck at 1-10 weeks so I'm not consumed with refreshing the page over and over.
I like how you think.

Ordered on April 15 in Montreal
MYP Midnight silver with FSD
5 to 9 weeks when I Ordered and today May 5 to May 22nd
Similar Montreal timing here.
MY LR blue, tow hitch, white interior ordered 4/16 delivery expected may 5th to ma0

Ordered on April 15 in Montreal Canada
MYP Midnight silver with FSD
5 to 9 weeks when I Ordered and today May 5 to May 22nd
We might get it the same day who knows...
I cannot wait to pick that baby up :p

Aww, after a couple days at May 7-27 it went back up to May 11-31.

I'm eager to get it of course but I am mostly just watching to make sure it doesn't suddenly jump to the early estimate before I can make my money transfers (I am paying cash). There will also be a week in the middle of May where I won't be available so I need to have ample notice to change those plans in case the delivery date happens then.
Shifted forward again to May 12-June 1. 😬

We are in Florida and we ordered a white Model Y LR with hitch last week. Estimated delivery was 5/1 to 5/25. Just checked again and we have a VIN and delivery is estimated 4/25 - 5/1?
Mine is May 4th - 22nd. Ordered 3/26. Model Y, White on White, Gemini. I'm in Atlanta
Mid-Atlantic area still seems delayed for shipments. I ordered same day as you 3/26, but am still showing 5/31-6/30 for delivery here. I’m hoping my times move up

Do you know where your car is right now?
No. but the delivery window is smaller now with tonight's update. As the dates get closer, I will reach out if the web site doesn't ask me to set an appointment first. I don't like to bug the SA unless I need to.

I did get some good news that surprised me- My insurance agent said the Tesla will save me a hundred dollars over the Nissan Leaf. I expected it would have been a couple hundred more. I think Allstate is finally believing that the Teslas are far safer than other brand cars.

Reactions: ZC3505
No. but the delivery window is smaller now with tonight's update. As the dates get closer, I will reach out if the web site doesn't ask me to set an appointment first. I don't like to bug the SA unless I need to.

I did get some good news that surprised me- My insurance agent said the Tesla will save me a hundred dollars over the Nissan Leaf. I expected it would have been a couple hundred more. I think Allstate is finally believing that the Teslas are far safer than other brand cars.
Your estimate updates around now? Mine updates in the middle of the night past 2am pst

Your estimate updates around now? Mine updates in the middle of the night past 2am pst
I checked it at 6PM ET and then just after midnight and it was updated. Sometimes it updates between 3AM and 8AM. Doesn't seem to be any pattern.

Only thing I want to see now is when to set my delivery appointment. That way I know how to handle the insurance. In FL we need to have the Tesla VIN on a paid policy to do the pickup which makes it a problem for those with a trade-in. Insurance company wants an exact date before they will issue the vin# on the insurance documents. Otherwise they will make me pay for 3 cars and then issue me a check refund for the trade-in. It's insane but that is the policy of the Insurance company. My Leaf is insured until 4-30. Ideally I need a pickup date on or before the 30th.

Reactions: ZC3505 and GVDang