Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I’m sure he can can get an e-Mach or id.4 delivered by the end of April.....

oh wait.
Already had a Mach-E on hold from a Ford Dealership as a backup. So yea. Definitely could.
You must love short term gain in exchange for long term pain. Patience my son.
Or more like, I got financing setup for a house and also squeezed in and got approved for the $5000 grant from California that is going away at end of the month. Would rather not lose out on that and have to rerun my credit since financing application is only valid for 30 days. Any EV is better than going back to an ICE car.

But all that is now moot since, thank God I was checking the website randomly and saw my second best option, a new MYLR in Blue with Black Seats. Preferred the white seats but that's small change compared to the ever extending dates. Already locked and loaded.:cool::cool::cool:

Well I’m sure he can can get an e-Mach or id.4 delivered by the end of April.....

oh wait.
I test drove a mach-e and found it enjoyable. still went with the MY though, they had them in stock but I went to 3 different dealers and they were all marked up at least $5k. I refused to pay the mark up, and that 5k really ate into the federal tax credit which made it less attractive IMO.

Ordered 4/9
MYLR 7 White ext/black int 19"

This is the longest date yet.
May 29-June 18

This could make sense if in fact deliveries are March, June, Sept, Dec. Im fine with them taking as long as possible. More money for me to put down, chances of tax rebate passing. As long as I get it this year Ill be happy.

Reactions: jimmyvegas