Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have zero relationship with my Tesla Advisor. He texted me after I signed up to take a test drive online (but didn't complete the booking). I texted back to finish scheduling but didn't hear from him for days, so I went ahead and booked it online. He called me after that to confirm my visit and then emailed me the cost breakdowns including taxes and fees for cash/lease/finance. I proceeded to get like 4 more generic confirmations of my upcoming test drive.

At the showroom, he gave me some basic info like "expect early June" and I placed the order on my phone while at his desk, then was off my merry way. Haven't heard anything from Tesla ever since, but I wasn't really expecting anything. I haven't tried to reach out either because I have no questions, pending trades, financing, or anything like that. Just sitting here waiting semi-patiently.

Took Delivery Today. 174XXX black on white LR 20" gems . Its not perfect but everything is acceptable. The left-side quarter panel gap is wider at the top than the bottom. Prolly won't pursue that. There is enough of a gap on the right side of the headlight to see down into the body of the car. Will have that addressed because water will be getting in there. The left side passenger door handle isn't flush. Its sunk in about 1/8". That has to get fixed. It's really obvious. The interior has some little alignment things that to me just seem like your standard cheap interior stuff and compared to my E63, this thing feels like a go gart. But we are here for the tech right? The biggest Bunner though was they forgot my charge cable and can't get one to me for a few days for some reason so my first few days will be Supercharging which is a bummer because I wanted to test this 14-50 I had installed. Anyway. Here we go!
I have the same issue with my door handle on my M3. I thought that is how it is. Please Let me know how you get this fixed.

Meh. It goes both ways when dealing with California and taxes. We got a $30k solar system installed a few years ago and I received a $10k credit (credit, not deduction) on that year's taxes. And there are still decent rebates for buying electric vehicles. Just gotta pick your battles.
I'll take no tax at all over some credit on high taxes.
We did the survey here and I'll be dead before the solar roof pays positive. I really want one but not until the prices come down a little more. Our electric bill is pretty low and we have a home generator that hardly gets used. Last time the power went out was 2 years ago.