Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine changed 6 days ago with dates to 6-10 weeks from order date and nothing so far, ordered 4/10 MYLR5, BLK/BLK,20”,FSD
Has anyone with a late march/mid april order had their SA NOT tell them "by the end of May?" Need a ray of hope with my current June projection. I c a n ' t w a i t a n y l o n g e r
Mine said “You will get a vin on June 6” I took my order off hold the 1st week of April.

Been at 1-10 weeks from order (3/31) for almost a week now. Decided to email my SA. Whatever info he had, accurate or not, indicated I should "take delivery of your vehicle around the end of May!" White/black 19s. KCMO delivery.
Also taking delivery in KC. I was told end of May/beginning of June. I am also seeing 1-10 weeks. Bounced around from mid-May to June 30th all week.

Seems like I have a unicorn config which is surprising to me… at least according to the spreadsheet tracker. Black exterior, black interior, 19” Gemini’s, tow hitch, FSD. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing… probably a bad thing if I were to guess.

Reactions: bigdaddyreg
My order just updated from "2-6 weeks from order date" to "May 23-June 09". I ordered end of Feb and paused, clicked "Ready for Delivery" on April 5th. Not sure if my signature is showing up, but I ordered a LR AWD 5 seat MSM, Gemini wheels w/ black interior and tow hitch, no FSD.

Last edited: