Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Zhe Wiz Rochester here. Are you thinking of picking up at Mt. Kisco? Let me know how your experience ends up going!

Yes! That's where I'm scheduled for pick up. I'll definitely let you know. I test drove a Y at the Rochester Tesla service center, but apparently they don't do deliveries? Tesla picked MK as the closest place to me, 3.5-4 hours away.

Reactions: suprax
Ordered 4/27, had an original estimate of 5/13-6/02 and now showing 7-9 weeks.
Ordered on 4/27 also and showing same estimate. You should add your info to the Google Sheet, if you haven't already. Cheers!

Ordered on 4/27 also and showing same estimate. You should add your info to the Google Sheet, if you haven't already. Cheers!

Thanks, I added my info to the sheet. Best of luck on the wait!

Exactly. Like most people who buy tesla’s really want the car. As of now, there really ain’t much competition. I’d rather just know so I can plan my life around it. I hate their rule that you have 3 days to pick up the car or you lose it. Same thing with the long window. 1-10 weeks? Really? It just makes me think i’m not valued as a customer and when I’m spending so much on a car you like to feel valued.
The 3-day rule has me concerned, so I may be among the minority who are hopeful to not be part of the VIN assignments as a result of the glitch. I'm receiving helpful guidance from an SA saying that delivery is likely the first week of June. I just need a week to make accommodations.

Yes! That's where I'm scheduled for pick up. I'll definitely let you know. I test drove a Y at the Rochester Tesla service center, but apparently they don't do deliveries? Tesla picked MK as the closest place to me, 3.5-4 hours away.
Nice! I've done my couple test drives there as well, and yeah no deliveries unfortunately. So for me it's 5.5 hours from here to Mt. Kisco, which makes the car buying and delivery experience even more unique than normal.

Exactly. Like most people who buy tesla’s really want the car. As of now, there really ain’t much competition.

I kindof agree. I actually like a bunch of other EVs but it came to 2 simple items: all electric. must tow. Once you toss that in there are so few options. And the options are available either are another Tesla (model X), something that can't pull enough for me (like the ID.4) and a few others (like volo and another I can't remember) have horrible range. I just assume range gets cut in half when towing and 200 miles vs 325 is a huge difference.

There just isn't much variety of choices and options on many things.

Bonus those car makers with the barely over 200 miles of range keep saying this is more than enough range, but 100 miles while towing and no charging infrastructure? hahaha.

New headlights would be nice but I really don't want the new door panels with the extra wood accents. 😆 Wishing again that I got white.

Fear not my friend:

I am 50/50 on which ones. All white, black with the white accents, or all red.

The 3-day rule has me concerned, so I may be among the minority who are hopeful to not be part of the VIN assignments as a result of the glitch. I'm receiving helpful guidance from an SA saying that delivery is likely the first week of June. I just need a week to make accommodations.
I just got an email from my SA. Two weeks ago my build date was 5/23 and he said it was pushed back by a week and is now 5/30. I'm going to be out of town from 5/25 to 6/2 and when I told him that, he said that since I'm not trading in, I can do everything online and they can just drop it off. I'm a little concerned about taking delivery of a car I can't see with the potential for issues. But I'm assuming I can still get those fixed at a service center after the fact? Hopefully?

That 3 day rule is worrying me, too. I ordered 3/25 and we're leaving on vacation on 6/24 (originally got a 1-10 week estimate - and we were planning on taking the new car as well). My SA says I'll def have before then, but now I'm not so sure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ With my luck it'll show up when I'm out of town.

That 3 day rule is worrying me, too. I ordered 3/25 and we're leaving on vacation on 6/24 (originally got a 1-10 week estimate - and we were planning on taking the new car as well). My SA says I'll def have before then, but now I'm not so sure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ With my luck it'll show up when I'm out of town.
I ordered 3/15 and am also heading out of town on 6/25. I've currently got no dates, or weeks, estimated in my tesla.com account. I emailed my SA to ask if there was something I hadn't done a week ago, and he said "We are hoping to have some additional information in the coming weeks". So, I'm really hoping it shows up before 6/25, but I'm left with no info.

Reactions: proximanova
So far the new headlights are on the PY only, I wouldn't say they are much better my M3P has the "old" lights and they are amazing better than my Audi S4. The main difference is that they have adaptive headlight capability if/when Tesla gets to activate them.
I spoke with a rep from Tesla and told me they are shipping MYLR with new headlights and all the other updates (center consoles, 82kWh battery, etc...). I asked him was that just for the Performance MY, and he said no, both LR and P are getting the upgrades. I told him I purchased a MYLR on 5/2 and my delivery is still set to 6-9 weeks, so end of June possibly, and he said I should be getting my MY with the upgrades... so I guess we'll see!

I spoke with a rep from Tesla and told me they are shipping MYLR with new headlights and all the other updates (center consoles, 82kWh battery, etc...). I asked him was that just for the Performance MY, and he said no, both LR and P are getting the upgrades. I told him I purchased a MYLR on 5/2 and my delivery is still set to 6-9 weeks, so end of June possibly, and he said I should be getting my MY with the upgrades... so I guess we'll see!

Possible why we’ve seen so many demo vehicles up for grabs lately, maybe refreshing the fleet.

Fear not my friend:

I am 50/50 on which ones. All white, black with the white accents, or all red.
Don't seat covers prevent the seat airbags from deploying properly?

Does anyone know if there is expectation that the new battery will add ~20 miles to range?