Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can't blame them for selling it, they have to sell as many as they can specially demos, also no deposit on the car to hold it. I'm sure they meant if the car was still available by then they would have sold it to you.
Nope because I offered to pay for it on the spot, but they couldn't at that time, so they could have had a sale that day.

• Informative
Reactions: ropogigio724
Does anyone know when your order is actually in the system? I ordered on Monday and filled out delivery location and registration. I can't fill in trade-in as my current car is in the shop for several weeks. I will be financing but was told to do that closer to delivery. I want to make sure I'm in line though! :)

New here and I've tried searching so apologies if this has been answered.

My SA advised me to NOT to complete my credit application and says it won't affect my delivery time even though I've gotten a text from Tesla saying that it might. His logic was to avoid unnecessary credit checks. Just wondering if anyone has any insight on this. I'm anxious to make sure I'm doing everything to get it ASAP.

Thanks!

New here and I've tried searching so apologies if this has been answered.

My SA advised me to NOT to complete my credit application and says it won't affect my delivery time even though I've gotten a text from Tesla saying that it might. His logic was to avoid unnecessary credit checks. Just wondering if anyone has any insight on this. I'm anxious to make sure I'm doing everything to get it ASAP.

Thanks!
If you apply for loan through Tesla - these are soft credit checks and will not affect your score.
Checked mine and my wife - her is even higher now then before we applied.

Last edited:
...His logic was to avoid unnecessary credit checks. Just wondering if anyone has any insight on this. I'm anxious to make sure I'm doing everything to get it ASAP.

it seems like overall there’s conflicting information, but I was told by support the fastest way to get a VIN is to have a complete delivery profile. So, they changed my payment method to “cash” and told me to apply for financing after being assigned a VIN. Support or your SA can change the payment type and expedite your application. It’s supposedly really common.

Reactions: noob_hunter_gu
it seems like overall there’s conflicting information, but I was told by support the fastest way to get a VIN is to have a complete delivery profile. So, they changed my payment method to “cash” and told me to apply for financing after being assigned a VIN. Support or your SA can change the payment type and expedite your application. It’s supposedly really common.
Thanks! I'll talk to my SA.

My SA just called me and said that he is 99% sure I will be getting a car in the next week or two that my order has been picked for production. He also confirmed that Model Y is only for the North American market out of Freemont. Didn't ask too many questions because I really was happy to just hear from them and the fact that I will have a car soon!

Ordered on 4/10, the estimate date stays on Jun2-22 and Jun3-23 for almost a week, and now pushed back to Jun10-30.....

Maybe I am in east coast thats why? Picking up in Brooklyn NYC, anyone has the same situation or pickup location?

Ordered on 4/10, the estimate date stays on Jun2-22 and Jun3-23 for almost a week, and now pushed back to Jun10-30.....

Maybe I am in east coast thats why? Picking up in Brooklyn NYC, anyone has the same situation or pickup location?
I’m in Jersey and ordered on 4/5. My dates had been fairly consistent between mid-May and early June. This morning it shifted to June 17 - June 30

• Disagree
Reactions: chisss
My SA just called me and said that he is 99% sure I will be getting a car in the next week or two that my order has been picked for production. He also confirmed that Model Y is only for the North American market out of Freemont. Didn't ask too many questions because I really was happy to just hear from them and the fact that I will have a car soon!
What are the specs of your car? When did you order?