Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told NO model Ys can be delivered right now. I’d assume it would be a bigger story if this were the case. By the way, this is an inventory car with 1,600 miles on it. So it’s not like it’s not been driven. And the Tesla RM said they’re not recalling existing Ys…Typical Tesla opacity…

Nice! I see a couple gray w/ inductions... please one be mine. o_O

I've been stuck at '1-10 weeks from order placed' for the last day. <fingers crossed>
Just got home and was able to pull the screenshots up on my computer. Looks like all of the MSM are inductions from what I can see, so I'm out but good luck on getting yours! I'm probably a couple more weeks with the 7 seater.

Reactions: proximanova
Originally ordered in February then had them place the account on hold. Released the hold (clicked the "I'm Ready" button) on May 3. This is for LR/19/White/Black interior/no hitch/no FSD.

Dates keep fluctuating, currently showing June 2 - June 22. Raleigh SC was not able to provide me with any additional information today.

Can't wait to get my car in September 😁

Reactions: suprax and hallwc87
It would be great if after your car is ordered Tesla would let you track your car. Like: 1. Submitted. 2. Car being made at XYZ factory 3. Car undergoing QA check at factory 4. Shipped to Dealer 5. Processing 6. Final QA 7. Delivery Processing... But that seems to be too much to ask for. I think it would stop us all bothering the SA's though!

Ordered 5/3 LR AWD, Red, White seats

I have the same config!! I am in LA - EDD: 05/25 - 06/14.
However, I order 03/24 which is a month earlier... I don't really understand the logic (or lack thereof) behind their delivery dates.
yeah i ordered on 3/28 and the far out date is 6/12??? happy for any delivery just want to get our MY and off this roller-coaster

I just emailed my TA for the first time ever since leaving the showroom after my test drive. Sheesh I felt like I was asking out my high school crush or something. Now anxiously awaiting his reply.
Alrighty so I did not hear back from the TA however I did email Burbank as well and got this generic-ish reply. I wasn't expecting much.

Unfortunately, we do not have an updated timeline. We are expecting an influx of deliveries beginning around the end of May going through the end June but until you have a VIN assigned, we will not have a solid date. Everything in profile looks all set to go, this will help us get you into a new Tesla as soon as we have one matching your configuration.

Anyone have their Y being held at the service center? I was told today my Y is here, it’s ready, but NO Ys can be delivered in the US right now. They’re waiting for a “homologation” update for firmware. WTF?
This is a plausible explanation. How plausible I can't really say, but it would explain the fluctuating dates and some of the info we're seeing about new MYs just sitting on lots. I'd like to believe it because it would make it make sense. But I dunno.....

Reactions: Emmadiane
This is a plausible explanation. How plausible I can't really say, but it would explain the fluctuating dates and some of the info we're seeing about new MYs just sitting on lots. I'd like to believe it because it would make it make sense. But I dunno.....

Seems more plausible than the other stuff passed on by various SAs in this thread. We'll see in the next day - I kind of expect some VINs to start popping up by the weekend.

Yeah we ordered on the same day. Originally 1-10 weeks is what they told me as well. I’ve been on the date roller coaster this entire time. Mine now says June 16-30 as delivery. It’s whatever to me at this point. I could call my SA, but why? I’ll just get the same answers as before. At this point it’s now just part of my daily life.

but now I’m moving on to thinking about what I should order NOW so I have it here when I DO get my black and blue beauty.
Anyone have any thoughts on what I should order ahead of time?!

Rubber mats, mudflaps, PPF for the door, usb stick. A new mini compressor and tire plug kit.... are what im thinking.