Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just texted my SA here in Massachusetts and that was his response.

Attachments

• CE7B6327-A185-4CA0-9386-B9A58671279D.jpeg
    CE7B6327-A185-4CA0-9386-B9A58671279D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
I think it is entirely possible we're just all very excited and anxious and that whatever is happening at Tesla is nothing out of the ordinary. Like many of us have said, when we ordered, our SA said mid- to late-June. So far that still tracks.

My estimates are creeping outside the original 1-10 weeks when I ordered in March.

I'm going on vacation on 6/24 (first vacation in years!) and I'm worried I'll be gone when my time comes (current estimate is June 8 - June 28). :confused:

This is just not true. It can be done.
One thing is being able to do it and actually not breaching agreements, I work in the car business and I can tell you that they definitely breached some agreements between the manufacturer and the dealer, if they ever got audited a nice fine would be assessed .

Reactions: 63AMG
My estimates are creeping outside the original 1-10 weeks when I ordered in March.

I'm going on vacation on 6/24 (first vacation in years!) and I'm worried I'll be gone when my time comes (current estimate is June 8 - June 28). :confused:
I’m right with you on being gone during the last of June…
I’ve just decided that worrying about a car delivery isn’t worth the worry…it is what it is..
I just hate the fact that if it comes in while I’m gone, it has to be reordered…
But nothing I can do…if I want a vehicle

Reactions: proximanova
Starting week 2 of the “5-9 weeks” timing. Changing the subject to something not so depressing, what vehicle is everyone trading or selling for the Model Y. I’ll go first. I’m finally upgrading from a 2006 Honda Civic. No fancy dash screen and everything is manual buttons. Also manual transmission. Feel like I’m coming out of the Stone Age.
Unloaded my 2018 Forester XT already. That was my third and probably last Subie. Looking forward to seeing how the Y performs in mountain snow and camping.

Reactions: Veltic and RyFreddy
I’ve just decided that worrying about a car delivery isn’t worth the worry…it is what it is..
I just hate the fact that if it comes in while I’m gone, it has to be reordered…
Maybe not everywhere but my SA said I can do a complete "touchless" delivery where I sign all of the docs online and they just drop off the car at my house. I'm a little weary of this considering Tesla is known for having some quality issues. However unless it's something that can't be fixed at an SC, it's worth considering.

I got a similar text from my SA last Friday when I asked about trade-in options. He said that I was "soft matched" to a car that just rolled off the factory and that we should have a VIN "any day now".
We ordered very close to each other so here's hoping!

I may run by the San Antonio SC to assess the situation and see if my MY is just hanging out :)
"He said that I was "soft matched" to a car"

Did he try to sell you swamp land in Florida too?

Yep, will also be gone 6/21-6/27 on vacation....I’ve already started making a plan B if I dont get the car by June 15th. I will reschedule my vacation. I’m not going through this bullshit again next quarter

• Funny
Reactions: 63AMG