Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all of you that currently have a date range, do you happen to not have FSD on your order?

I did not order FSD and mine has shown 5-9 weeks for almost two weeks now. Today I entered the fifth week since ordering, so I expect my car should arrive in the next few days. /s

Unrelated, does anyone else go through the emotional roller coaster of searching the source code and getting really excited when it finds "5Y" but then you add the "J" and it gives you the middle finger?

Well this is annoying. I spoke to the SC last week and they told me that my car had been produced and was en route to the area by train and it should be around this week. They said that a VIN hadn’t been formally assigned yet but that would happen once it got to the lot.

I called again just now and they said that they couldn’t tell me anything without a VIN and didn’t understand how the guy I spoke to last week told me my car was on a train without a VIN… So I had 2 people say that my car would be delivered around the 20th, and then third guy says he can’t see anything at all without a VIN…

• Informative
Reactions: Sudsington
Maybe not everywhere but my SA said I can do a complete "touchless" delivery where I sign all of the docs online and they just drop off the car at my house. I'm a little weary of this considering Tesla is known for having some quality issues. However unless it's something that can't be fixed at an SC, it's worth considering.
I was hoping for home delivery but we're outside the 10-mile radius of the SC to qualify for that.

Well this is annoying. I spoke to the SC last week and they told me that my car had been produced and was en route to the area by train and it should be around this week. They said that a VIN hadn’t been formally assigned yet but that would happen once it got to the lot.

I called again just now and they said that they couldn’t tell me anything without a VIN and didn’t understand how the guy I spoke to last week told me my car was on a train without a VIN… So I had 2 people say that my car would be delivered around the 20th, and then third guy says he can’t see anything at all without a VIN…
From my understanding, the SA can’t see anything more than what you can see on your Account Page. This isn’t to say that maybe they or a manager has general insight into deliveries and other logistics. But seemingly if you can’t see your VIN , either can they. But I could be wrong

Last edited:
Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.
I have ordered Model Y in Toronto in early Feb, delayed 3 times and now no timeline. Getting pissed.

Yes. I wasn't a member but signed up. Tesla matched the rate as well.
See tesla said the same match with me, but only 72 months, it concerns me because if they are trying to match your financing are they thinking this update is going to take a while? Tesla doesn't need to have a bad Q2 right now, folks are already stock panicking and elon crypto convos need to stop LOL #makemycar

Reactions: dsandhu