Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man, must be who you get cuz I've tried it twice now and both times the other person was told no. Has to be done through the link to get the referral :-/
They pointed out to me that it clearly stated it in the referral program information... like total face slap. I'd done it before with my code prior to delivery 3 or 4 times, but these last two were very recent, like in the last 45 days... Like I said must just be who you get... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
From my SA early on:

1621539531042.png

Man, must be who you get cuz I've tried it twice now and both times the other person was told no. Has to be done through the link to get the referral :-/
They pointed out to me that it clearly stated it in the referral program information... like total face slap. I'd done it before with my code prior to delivery 3 or 4 times, but these last two were very recent, like in the last 45 days... Like I said must just be who you get... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Damn that sucks. I asked my SA to add it 4-5 days after I ordered. She said no problem and later confirmed that it was added.

@charge Do you know how to check if the referral code is added to your order or not? I sent the referral code to my SA after placing my order on April, but seems no way to know if SA added to the order or not. No details of you are using a referral code or not on order details page.
Ask your friend to look on their account. I cannot see anything about the link I used for when I ordered the MY, but I can see someone I referred on my account who ordered a MS with my link.

Have received a text? I ordered MY non FSD 4/26 and was asked if still planning to take delivery in June
Hi, I ordered MY non FSD as well on the 26th of April, I was no
hi, can someone please explain me process of financing through Tesla, if I applied and get approved then accept offer, what happens next on delivery date, will they do another credit check and how I can decide on which date monthly payments will be made?
Hi, I applied too early (did not know it will take this long). I was told by my advisor (which I don’t believe him) if after 30 days the offer expires and they will run a soft pull (this is the part it did not add up) the soft pull will impact my credit score by some points but 99% of the time you get approved again. I did some research, and found that the financing is good for 30 days, others 45 days. I don’t like to assume, but for sure I will have to re-apply again if I don’t get it before May 26. I submitted my order April 26.

Reactions: yv63s
Hi, I ordered MY non FSD as well on the 26th of April, I was no

Hi, I applied too early (did not know it will take this long). I was told by my advisor (which I don’t believe him) if after 30 days the offer expires and they will run a soft pull (this is the part it did not add up) the soft pull will impact my credit score by some points but 99% of the time you get approved again. I did some research, and found that the financing is good for 30 days, others 45 days. I don’t like to assume, but for sure I will have to re-apply again if I don’t get it before May 26. I submitted my order April 26.
Did you guys apply through Tesla? With what bank? I applied and got approved at 2.49% with US Bank and that approval is good for 60 days. US Bank is the first bank they try when you apply and if you can't get approved they then try with Wells Fargo, Chase, TD or BMO Harris. I heard that US Bank's approval is good for 60 days while only 30 days for the other banks.

Thanks a Lot!

I think he was asking for the referral code for financing with the credit union people were talking about...
Tesla changed the program so you can't add a referral code after you've already ordered the product... :(
really? Did that just change? I added one a couple of weeks ago by calling my service advisor. They just needed my reservation number and the referral code. He mentioned that you can add one anytime up until you take delivery.